The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Best Friend's Mother Just passed away

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 12:52 AM

Best Friend's Mother Just passed away

Hello All,

My best friend Josh who I've know for the past 12 years lost his mother tonight. For as long as her i've known her she always refered to me as her other son. Becasue of the close bond we had. I just lost someone who was a like a second mother to me. 9 months ago I lost my father and now I lose a person who was a second mother to me. Both people died on a Friday. Both people a few days before the passed stopped eating and drinking. Both people passed out while watching TV. I think that is very weird how things that occured prior to death were very similar. I know we have some people of all sorts of religion on this board. If whoever does not mind please set a Pray for Sherri Moss. My emotions are as same as they were 9 months ago when my father Philip passed away.

Thanks for all of your Support.

Michael
Old 03-11-2006, 01:17 AM
Founding Member

I'm sorry bro
Old 03-11-2006, 01:23 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. I will definately pray for you and Sherri's family.
Take care.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:19 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. Keep her memories alive, especially the great memories, and she'll never truely be gone.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Banned

That sucks, sorry to hear of your loss. Losing somone close to you is tough at first but kind of like txsman2930 said they are never truly gone from your heart and thoughts.

Last edited by captain howdy; 03-11-2006 at 10:53 AM.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by SIHHR
Hello All,

My best friend Josh who I've know for the past 12 years lost his mother tonight. For as long as her i've known her she always refered to me as her other son. Becasue of the close bond we had. I just lost someone who was a like a second mother to me. 9 months ago I lost my father and now I lose a person who was a second mother to me. Both people died on a Friday. Both people a few days before the passed stopped eating and drinking. Both people passed out while watching TV. I think that is very weird how things that occured prior to death were very similar. I know we have some people of all sorts of religion on this board. If whoever does not mind please set a Pray for Sherri Moss. My emotions are as same as they were 9 months ago when my father Philip passed away.

Thanks for all of your Support.

Michael
Michael, Sorry to hear of this loss and I will pray for you to find peace and that this family will rest assured that God will comfort them in times of trouple. He says: Cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you. Lay all your burdens down at His feet. Humble yourself in the site of the Lord and He will lift you up.
Old 03-11-2006, 11:20 AM

Sorry to hear about your lost.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:43 PM

Thanks for all of the support. Sherri died of pancreas Cancer. She was told a year ago she would only have 6 months. My best friend wife is expecting there first child in less then 3 months. We all were hoping that Sherri would make it to see her first grandchild. Fighting the cancer made her worst. It really took a lot out of her. But she is no longer in pain anymore.
Old 03-11-2006, 02:56 PM

Sorry for the loss of a dear friend and "mom".
Old 03-11-2006, 06:02 PM

God bless

God bless you and I will pray for you all.

Quick Reply: Best Friend's Mother Just passed away