The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

The Best Motorcycle ad EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 10:44 AM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
The Best Motorcycle ad EVER!

Ce La Vie!
Old 10-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Old 10-20-2009, 11:09 AM

That was fantastic!!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:54 PM

that is too freakin funny, lol
Old 10-20-2009, 01:58 PM

I showed that to my wife and she laughed harder than me
Old 10-20-2009, 02:18 PM

To me, "do whatever the f*** you want" usually means "I don't want to discuss this anymore and you had better not"
Old 10-20-2009, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by HHR_ROX_CALI
To me, "do whatever the f*** you want" usually means "I don't want to discuss this anymore and you had better not"
Smart man, here!!

He may not get his car goodies that he wants, but will likely get some nookie!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:06 AM

Funny ad yes, but I disagree *Caution - Rant included*

Originally Posted by JoeR
Smart man, here!!

He may not get his car goodies that he wants, but will likely get some nookie!
Could not disagree with you more.

A few years back, after renting a motorcycle, I decided I wanted to ride again. I looked at my wife and told her "you are buying me a motorcycle" and she responded "Oh really?". Three months later I got my first Harley.
Lest you think my wife is a push over, she is not.

My wife started to ride on the back and liked it so much she now has her own Harley. Heck, hers even has a custom paint job she saved up for.

Ok back to original point. The smart man will realize that the universe is full of abundance. And that he can always find another woman who will let him follow his passions and path. That will let him live to his fullest potential and he will in return be in his strong masculine energy for her and give what she needs, security. Women crave security, it is their primary drive. A woman will not respect a man who does not stand up to her on important issues. If you do not stand up to her she will not trust that you will stand up for her. This is why women test men constantly.

Substituting your masculine passion for "nookie" only weakens you. I like your NO BS philosophy. I will not put up with anyone’s BS for any compromise of my integrity, especially for "nookie". And I am not a misogynist. I love the deep ocean of emotions that is a woman. It rejuvenates and revitalizes me.

I will get off my soapbox now.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by RkyMtnHHR
Could not disagree with you more.

A few years back, after renting a motorcycle, I decided I wanted to ride again. I looked at my wife and told her "you are buying me a motorcycle" and she responded "Oh really?". Three months later I got my first Harley.
Lest you think my wife is a push over, she is not.

My wife started to ride on the back and liked it so much she now has her own Harley. Heck, hers even has a custom paint job she saved up for.

Ok back to original point. The smart man will realize that the universe is full of abundance. And that he can always find another woman who will let him follow his passions and path. That will let him live to his fullest potential and he will in return be in his strong masculine energy for her and give what she needs, security. Women crave security, it is their primary drive. A woman will not respect a man who does not stand up to her on important issues. If you do not stand up to her she will not trust that you will stand up for her. This is why women test men constantly.

Substituting your masculine passion for "nookie" only weakens you. I like your NO BS philosophy. I will not put up with anyone’s BS for any compromise of my integrity, especially for "nookie". And I am not a misogynist. I love the deep ocean of emotions that is a woman. It rejuvenates and revitalizes me.

I will get off my soapbox now.
Dr. Phil, is that you?

JK, all valid points
Old 10-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

Get a pre-owned Harley with the EVO motor & enjoy life..

Lots of great deals on very low mile Evos' are out there since the yups are needing a new thing to amuse themselves.

I have a '97 Road King, I bought new, & my '94 FatBoy I bought used back in 1996....And my old 45" Servi-car, had that since the 80's...........

It's all good..

Quick Reply: The Best Motorcycle ad EVER!