The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Best Wings

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 04:28 PM

Now these are the best wings....just wish I could have a few
Attached Images  
Old 11-29-2007, 04:33 PM

I was going to say that those wings above you wouldn't want to dip in hot sauce and ranch dressing, but then again...
Old 11-29-2007, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by playgames1970
I was going to say that those wings above you wouldn't want to dip in hot sauce and ranch dressing, but then again...
Old 11-29-2007, 07:01 PM

Buffalo's Reef in Ft Walton Beach FL. I just had some tonight for dinner and brought the other half of the order home for lunch tomorrow.

We do go to Buffalo Wild Wings across the street occasionally because they have nice big screen TVs, trivia, and a bigger menu for those who don't like wings. If you visit our area, be sure to look them up!
Old 11-29-2007, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by BlackHHR06
I'm also from the Buffalo, NY area and have had wings all over the country. Home town are the VERY BEST WINGS.........
Cajun style wings at the BarBill in East Aurora
Old 11-29-2007, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by US66HHR
Okay we have a best burger post. I thought I would start a best wings post.

My vote is for Quaker Steak and Lube (16 different flavors).Plus it is a motorsport themed chain of restaurants . Has anyone tried the Atomic flavor?

Hooters would be #2..........
I actually grew up in the home town of the original quaker steak and graduated with the owners daughter. The have best wing sauces but there wings absolutely suck. Plus i would never go to there all you can eat nights, all they are trying to do is burn off the last bit they have before the next shipment. We have an awsome place where i live now call The All Star Cafe that has awsome wings and pretty good sauces.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Gary B
Sorry,
I grew up in Buffalo, NY and I have had wings all over the country and have found none to measure up to the true home of the Chicken wing!! A few have come close, but no cigar!
Have to agree, had the true Buffalo wings once, they are great

Only one thing, what do they do with the rest of the Buffalo
Old 11-30-2007, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by eat_world
I actually grew up in the home town of the original quaker steak and graduated with the owners daughter. .
I was actually at the original a few years ago in Sharon PA. When I first drove up I thought, man what a dive. The franchise locations are much more up to date. Wish I could come up with a marketing scheme like that.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Daverb
Have to agree, had the true Buffalo wings once, they are great

Only one thing, what do they do with the rest of the Buffalo
That's where the meat for buffalo burgers comes from, but that discussion belongs in the other thread!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by US66HHR
I was actually at the original a few years ago in Sharon PA. When I first drove up I thought, man what a dive. The franchise locations are much more up to date. Wish I could come up with a marketing scheme like that.
It may be kind of a dive but they have by far the coolest stuff on the walls of all the franchises. But the franchise locations better be nice, a 10 Million dollar investment doesn't even mean that you will def get a franchise, it just means that they will start to look at you.

If any one ever makes it back to sharon i'll give you a better place to go for wings, plus its a family oreanted bar so you can take kids of you want.

Quick Reply: Best Wings