The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Changes in ebay feedback system.

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 07:51 AM

Wow... Mine was 1008 then 1053 for a few days and now its 1008 again... Weird... I just looked. Im at 97.9% for the last 12 months with 48 positives, 1 neutral and no negatives. Crappy.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:27 PM

A year or so ago... I bought a todler 2 ;etter jacket for our time out doll. when we opened the package the jacket smelled like an ashtray... could hardly make it to the laundry room... smell was bad but it was exactly what we were looking for and the delivery was timely... what should I have rated the transaction?

When looking for car parts I don't look at the sellers rating... sometimes look at feed back... foremost I look at payment options and return policies... no return no buy... money order only no buy... perfer PayPal. I was looking for a rebuilt Holly... one vender... no garentee... no return... no credit cards (doesn t want a dispurted charge). this was supposed to be a certified rebuilder?

Every time I go to ebay stores I feel like I am dealing with a bunch of gypsies. When in dought I general spend the extra bucks to deal with an estrablished company... ie YearOne, Danchuk, Summit etc... as for the carb I was looking for... I bought it from Summit.. rebuilt with a 90 parts and labor for $25 more. Peace of mind everything.