The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

ChevyHHR.net Gnome pictures

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 08:47 AM

I was thinking Stubby needed his own membership here. I thought we could give the username and password to whover is gonna have him next so that Stubby could keep us all up to date on his travels!

What do y'all think?

I've also asked Deb to make a sig for him.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by GDZHHR
I was thinking Stubby needed his own membership here. I thought we could give the username and password to whover is gonna have him next so that Stubby could keep us all up to date on his travels!

What do y'all think?

I've also asked Deb to make a sig for him.

I agree. I seen the post "he" made and was thinking the same, maybe stubby could start his own new thread and have it turned into a sticky with his info posted in the thread, that way no one forgets the ID or password.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:00 AM

I think that is a GREAT idea.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by dbarberaz
I agree. I seen the post "he" made and was thinking the same, maybe stubby could start his own new thread and have it turned into a sticky with his info posted in the thread, that way no one forgets the ID or password.
I think that a good idea but what about identity theft? If I put my user info public it could be hijacked real easy and no one could ever tell who did it.

What about using a Sharpie and putting it on my ass? I've been wanting a tatoo anyway. That way whoever has me, has got the info.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Stubby
I think that a good idea but what about identity theft? If I put my user info public it could be hijacked real easy and no one could ever tell who did it.

What about using a Sharpie and putting it on my ass? I've been wanting a tatoo anyway. That way whoever has me, has got the info.

Ok go get yourself a tatoo on your ass
Old 10-10-2006, 09:16 AM

Cool!!

I'm gonna get a tatoo!!

Will it hurt?
Old 10-10-2006, 09:50 AM

Nah, Not a bit!
Old 10-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Platinum Member

Man....I new this could be a lot of fun.

Great ideas from the group!!!

Just another thought regarding a password......this would be a little extra work for the mod.'s but they can retain the number and pass it to each of Stubby's traveling companions. They could change the password periodically to retain security.

I think posting it with all the info on a sticky could be a problem. Any guest or visitor would have access.

And, I want to see Stubby/NASCAR pictures.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:20 AM

Yo Stubby!

Any chance you'd stop by here? Or are you going to be exclusive to the Owners? I've got a '77 Bonneville.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:56 PM

How about giving Stubby his own board? That way he and his traveling companions can each post their own threads there. Since he is now the site Mascot, I think he deserves his own special place here on the forum. It will also make it easier to snag pictures for his everchanging sig tags too.

Don't worry about the tatoo Stubby...just have a shot and a beer right before and you should be fine.

Quick Reply: ChevyHHR.net Gnome pictures