The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Clinton to replace Biden due to made up health problem?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 07:48 AM

I had heard that they were going to replace Biden with Tina Fey doing her Sarah Palin impression.

Now that you have seen it on the internet, you can spread this rumor around also. You read it, so it must be true!
Old 09-24-2008, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by camaro98z28
Won't happen. Bill Clinton is on McCains side. Obama is an Idiot and the worse thing since WWII.
LOL, laying the smack down.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
Bill is on Bill's side.
I think that sums it up very well.

Originally Posted by AJochum
Did you watch the Democratic Convention? Have you heard them talk in the news? Bill Clinton is campaigning for Obama as I write this.

Of course Bill is going to talk up Obama at the convention, but you have to know inside Bill is not happy with Obama for playing the race card against him, and for not choosing Hillary as a running mate. He would rather see McCain win, and give Hillary (and himself)another shot in 2012. Bill and Hillary only care about themselves, and not the party.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:46 AM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by Goose
And just for good measure since everyone seems to be blaming this administration for the mortgage crisis and allowing loans to people who have no business having them........
Goose
Originally Posted by Goose
It was none other than everyones hero Slick Willy that pushed his vision of everyone living the American dream and being able to own their own home. Because of his "vision", borrowing guidelines were relaxed under his watch and every crackhead and his brother was able to secure a mortgage that they had no business ever having in the first place.

So let's put the blame where it belongs for that issue

Goose
Umm Bills fault? I don't think so. George's fault? I don't think so.

How about the Corporate Executive greed, which by the way lined both of these guys pockets. Bingo!

I don't have a problem with anyone wanting to live the American Dream, they just need to earn that right by working their way to it. People that buy what they truly can't afford is a problem, but people that are willing to LOAN money to those people is a BIGGER problem!

Let's face the reality, nobody in Washington DC cares about us or the American Dream, they care about how much power they can amass because power is wealth.

BLIND FAITH IN A POLITICAL PARTY IS A DANGEROUS THING!

So this thread was about a RUMOR that Biden will be leaving and Hillary will be replacing him. Who cares. Neither one will have YOUR interests at heart.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr

BLIND FAITH IN A POLITICAL PARTY IS A DANGEROUS THING!

So this thread was about a RUMOR that Biden will be leaving and Hillary will be replacing him. Who cares. Neither one will have YOUR interests at heart.
Well Said

Didn't your man from Texas, Ron Paul, a Republican endorse the 4 "other" candidates that are neither Democrat or Republican? I wish folks would listen to him.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:35 AM

If only THIS guy had won in '68...the USA and the world would be a better place today.

..but what do I know? I'm just a whiskey drinkin', cigar smokin' old vet who drives a funny lookin' car.
Attached Images  
Old 09-24-2008, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by AJochum
Biden is going to eat up Palin in the debates".
Lucky Biden!
Old 09-24-2008, 10:48 AM

Old 11-02-2008, 09:56 PM

I guess this never happened
Old 11-02-2008, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by JimZ_HHR
I guess this never happened
ya just politic drama

Quick Reply: Clinton to replace Biden due to made up health problem?