The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Cruze Wagon (for all but North America)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 07:06 AM

Cruze Wagon (for all but North America)

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/02/09/c...ead-of-geneva/

Is it just me, or would this not be a great HHR replacement for many of us? I do not understand this kind of thinking...
Old 02-10-2012, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Blue_SS

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/02/09/c...ead-of-geneva/

Is it just me, or would this not be a great HHR replacement for many of us? I do not understand this kind of thinking...

Your Right on Target ... It looks nice to me.

I still see GM making many Boo Boo's

I just came from having my HHR serviced at my local GM Dealership where I had to kill some time while waiting, so I looked at the new Cadillac STS sittiing on the sales floor.

I immediatly found some real bummers that made me just shake my head.

1. Front cup holders partially covered by console box lid. I could not get my coffee cup to go in.
2. Interior door handles way to small and very difficult to use especially if you have large hands.
3. Could not enter or exit the vehicle without bumping my head on the roof until I dropped the seat to the lowest position. I am 6 ft. tall.

I always thought you bought the Big car if you were BIG, and 6 ft. is not really Big for a male.

By the way I do fine in my HHR. DUH !!!

I could have found much more had I had a little more time but it was disturbing to me that there is so little detail thought put into there Top of the Line Vehicle.
I have issues with the Traverse and Equinox as well.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:33 AM

My Wife would kill for a good hatch style vehicle like that. Chevy-are you listening?
Old 02-10-2012, 03:55 PM

That would make a nice replacement for my HHR someday.

Originally Posted by BlackknighT
Chevy-are you listening?
x2
Old 02-10-2012, 03:57 PM

reminds me of a saab wagon for some reason
Old 02-13-2012, 05:14 PM

Great looking car.... silly not to offer it in N. America!!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:31 PM

No one said GM was smart.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:38 AM

Cruze wagon

Make mine with a turbo diesel and I'm there!
Old 02-28-2012, 12:01 PM

You wanna see something weird, look at the tail lights in this picture. On one side, the reverse lights go all the way across, on the other side, they only go halfway across. It's uneven. Must've been a fluke.

I kinda like it. Seems like it would have a lot of space inside. But it seems the current trend is going away from wagons/minivans and more towards small SUVs/crossovers. I even heard somewhere that Dodge is going to discontinue the Caravan in a couple years. Chevy and Ford are both out of the wagon/minivan market. Times are changing. Ford used to make a Focus wagon and a Taurus wagon, not anymore. Dodge doesn't make the Magnum anymore. Heck, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Saturn, Saab, HUMMER, and Mercury don't even exist anymore. It's a new day in age as far as cars go.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:41 PM

That picture looks like a computer rendering to me, not a real car. Might explain why the tail lights look different. It looks fake to me. I bought the HHR because of its looks. The Cruze wagon looks like as said, a Saab or any other hatch for that matter. I don't see it as a HHR replacement other than just a totally new car with a hatch. The HHR is only my second Chevy in 42 yrs of driving. I doubt that I will buy a third. Sorry, just my view.

Quick Reply: Cruze Wagon (for all but North America)