The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Customer Service? HA!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
An Infiniti and by far received the greatest customer service I ever received prior to and after purchase. My 2nd HHR was not purchased at the same dealership as my 1st. Why? Customer Service.
So where did you buy your first? Because wasn't the dealership where you bought your SS the one near the mini golf place?
Old 06-20-2009, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by CrazyCarKid
So where did you buy your first? Because wasn't the dealership where you bought your SS the one near the mini golf place?
Yup. The 1st was purchased in Jackson. About 20 minutes to the north. I have a bad habit of impulse buying but that's another story
Old 06-22-2009, 11:54 AM

Well, I'm on my way to the post office now to mail two letters. One's going to Al Serra, the other going to the GM Headquarters in Detroit....
Old 06-22-2009, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by CrazyCarKid
Well, I'm on my way to the post office now to mail two letters. One's going to Al Serra, the other going to the GM Headquarters in Detroit....
get er done
Old 06-22-2009, 02:34 PM

You should have grabbed your chest and fell to the ground twitching.... Then laid still until they came running out.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:52 PM

i have never been a fan of Al Serra. I have went there a couple times but never with a good experience.

I know you were just looking but come to Davison and go to Graff (or Waldron for Pontiac GM etc). I've always been treated good at both places. My father in law has bought 4 chevys from Graff within the last 3 years.

Odd story about them too. I often sign up online to do test drives where you get paid to do it. SO 2 or 3 years ago i get one for an hhr, so i went to Graff and test drove it, the woman was nice, knew i wasn't really into buying it then etc. but little did she know i would end up buying that car a few years down the line... odd coincidence

Oh and my wife was up by you the other day. Went to Birch Run with her Mom. Really wanted to go to Frankenmuth but didn't have enough time. She didn't have the hhr though, i had it at home, hoisted for the hitch and rotation.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by twistrman
i have never been a fan of Al Serra. I have went there a couple times but never with a good experience.

I know you were just looking but come to Davison and go to Graff (or Waldron for Pontiac GM etc). I've always been treated good at both places. My father in law has bought 4 chevys from Graff within the last 3 years.

Odd story about them too. I often sign up online to do test drives where you get paid to do it. SO 2 or 3 years ago i get one for an hhr, so i went to Graff and test drove it, the woman was nice, knew i wasn't really into buying it then etc. but little did she know i would end up buying that car a few years down the line... odd coincidence

Oh and my wife was up by you the other day. Went to Birch Run with her Mom. Really wanted to go to Frankenmuth but didn't have enough time. She didn't have the hhr though, i had it at home, hoisted for the hitch and rotation.
Yeah, my Grandpa bought the truck before his current one at Graff's in Davison. I know there are a bunch all over the place...
Old 06-23-2009, 10:04 PM

Well, I did get a call from someone at the dealership this evening regarding the letter. He apologized to me, and wanted me to explain again what happened. He said he hadn't talked to the sales person yet, but wanted to pretty much make sure it was the right person, and I told him how I knew who it was...
Old 06-23-2009, 10:43 PM

I just bought my 2009 hhr lt2 from them.. I am only 20, and they treated me with the up most respect. I mean they gave me 3k for a car that Kelly blue booked at 2200. they matched the price of a pep vehicle thru GM. My sales person helped me out from start to finish. and once i bought the car i noticed a dent on the hood and I took it in and they did paintless dent repair. I had an issue with my radio and they didnt question me at all and just fixed it. they even got me setup with a rental car. I would recommend all my friends to them. they might have had an issue with the camaro because it might have been a customer car already. they did that to a guy when I was there. The only camaro they have is the one in the showroom. if they had ones in the lot they were already bought by somebody. They still should have came out and said something.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by saxrocks2009
I just bought my 2009 hhr lt2 from them.. I am only 20, and they treated me with the up most respect. I mean they gave me 3k for a car that Kelly blue booked at 2200. they matched the price of a pep vehicle thru GM. My sales person helped me out from start to finish. and once i bought the car i noticed a dent on the hood and I took it in and they did paintless dent repair. I had an issue with my radio and they didnt question me at all and just fixed it. they even got me setup with a rental car. I would recommend all my friends to them. they might have had an issue with the camaro because it might have been a customer car already. they did that to a guy when I was there. The only camaro they have is the one in the showroom. if they had ones in the lot they were already bought by somebody. They still should have came out and said something.
Yeah, and I'm sure different sales people are completely different. I know some who are idiots and some are great, all at the same dealership...

Quick Reply: Customer Service? HA!