The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Did anyone else get a strange DVD in your mailbox today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by mizzouHHR
Actually, these are anti-terrorist, pro America, wake up and see the truth behind radical islam DVDs. I thought it was pro radical islam at first also, but that's not the case. Trust me I would NOT view some terrorist trash propaganda. I would use it for a frisbee with the dog, shoot it with a shotgun, then burn what's left if it was.
Pro America? Then what's with the up-side-down American Flag being burned?
Old 10-09-2008, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Chevy SS
Pro America? Then what's with the up-side-down American Flag being burned?
It is a picture showing what radical islam does. They preach hate. The video doesn't condone that behavior, but uses it as a tool to show how radical and full of hate they are. The sub-title of the video is "Radical Islam's War Against The West." It is told from our side, not theirs. It is not propaganda for Radical Islam, but a warning to Americans of what radical islam is all about. Don't take my word for it, you can watch pieces on YouTube, and view the entire video online if you wish. Believe me, if it was pro-islam, I would have NOTHING to do with it. As I said in my earlier post, I thought it was pro-islam propaganda at first also.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:12 PM
ecl

Just recieved mine today doubt Ill watch it probably just go into the trash
Old 10-09-2008, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Alzonie
Haven't heard of anyone around here getting one, but it sure sounds like something the anti-Obama crowd would dream up! Like the "Swift Boaters" did back 4 years ago to Kerry. That helped give us 4 more years of a Moron in the White House!

Pretty sure the Swift Boat was pertaining to John Kerry and not towards a real threat to our way of life

Moron huh? Original

Goose