The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Fact or Fiction

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 04:30 PM

Problem with this game is there can't be more than one guess, since it's either 'True' or 'False'

I'd suggest for the poster to 'show' the answer in an 'Edit' of his/her original post, then tell whoever got it right to post the next one, or if it was wrong, the poster has to put up another one in a hew post.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by gcsd3742
But since i was wrong wouldn't Batman get another whirl at doing this? I mean I was incorrect so he should get another stab til he's proven wrong? Or is it 1 guess and game over? Goets, not bent just making sure I understand the rules correctly? Because since I was wrong and I guessed,,,,I wouldnt get to then say ok i was wrong so now I say is this fact or fiction......? Or anyone can jump in and say what they want,when they want? The rules NEED to be more defined....That is all back to your previously scheduled program
I could be wrong, but the way I took it, was that BATMAN posted his statement, and you guessed the answer was False. BATMAN must not have been online at the time or something, and in the same time, MaryJane guessed the answer was True. Then BATMAN replied that it was indeed true, so MaryJane guessed right. Does that sound right? That's what I took it to mean.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by goetylsd
I could be wrong, but the way I took it, was that BATMAN posted his statement, and you guessed the answer was False. BATMAN must not have been online at the time or something, and in the same time, MaryJane guessed the answer was True. Then BATMAN replied that it was indeed true, so MaryJane guessed right. Does that sound right? That's what I took it to mean.

Exactly! :)
Old 04-18-2011, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by THE BATMAN
So , Who's turn is it ?

I'd say yours.....Since I was incorrect...But this aint my game... I can see already theres issues here...
Old 04-18-2011, 06:45 PM

But since i was wrong wouldn't Batman get another whirl at doing this? I mean I was incorrect so he should get another stab til he's proven wrong? Or is it 1 guess and game over? Goets, not bent just making sure I understand the rules correctly? Because since I was wrong and I guessed,,,,I wouldnt get to then say ok i was wrong so now I say is this fact or fiction......? Or anyone can jump in and say what they want,when they want? The rules NEED to be more defined....That is all back to your previously scheduled program

Gcsd, you said nay and i said True right after you posted your guess. My guess was right, so it was my turn and I posted my statement.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by MaryJane
I say Fact or True, however you want to say it. I would LOVE to be summed to court some day as a juror. Never done that. It would be interesting!

The only draw back in this game is waiting on the person to come back and reply and if its true or not, LOL
A time out till the next up is sorted out :
I was a last ditch witness by the state , That was not mentioned in the trial till the end. , But i witnesed nothing. I was at a certain spot for a certain amount of time, Was in the middle of a full swat encounter , Helicoptors 25 feet over my head following me down ketela Bvld. I got to my hotel, gave a statment, And 2 years later get a symons for a murder trial . Wow . Where i completly kabashed the killers story. The state let the defense know of me, the morning i arrived from from NC. (A Marine at the time) Before i hit the stand, the killer, changed his plee to guilty, But they still put me on just to be safe. It was a wild expierience , Hung out with the homicide boys for a day and a half , . Looking back i think i was quite an important part of the states case, As they were intouch every other day for a good two weeks before they had me fly to L.A.
I think they saw a United States Marine in uniform as there ace in the hole.
It was kinda like you see on TV. Cool and scary all at the same time.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:47 PM

I'd say yours.....Since I was incorrect...But this aint my game... I can see already theres issues here...

Whoever guesses the RIGHT answer its then THEIR turn. I guessed the right answer so it was MY turn. You didnt read the replies well enough. Seems like you skimmed over them. Or else you would have noticed that I said True right after you said nay. :)
Old 04-18-2011, 06:48 PM

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by goetylsd
Ok so I was wrong but come on....DUH....So if I guessed false and I was wrong then, Obviously theres only 1 other choice......The rules need to be defined more.....I can say theres already alot of issues here and I wont be back to this post....
Old 04-18-2011, 06:49 PM

Ok so I was wrong but come on....DUH....So if I guessed false and I was wrong then, Obviously theres only 1 other choice......The rules need to be defined more.....I can say theres already alot of issues here and I wont be back to this post....

Thats your choice but I honestly dont think you understand the rules of the game. :)
Old 04-18-2011, 08:49 PM

I guess True or Fact to MaryJane's question, if that's the one we're doing now.

Quick Reply: Fact or Fiction