The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Football

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 09:21 PM

Bengals here too. We need to post bail before they can play though. I have heard they are putting vertical strips on the uniforms this year.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
I was born and raised in Denver so I am a huge Denver Broncos fan. Home of the Back2Back Superbowl Champions and one of the greatest quarterbacks ever...John Elway, who still lives here in Colorado.

Go Broncos!!!

Shanny and the boys will turn Jake and Jay into Superbowl Champs very soon. Die Hard Broncos fan here too! Tried and True I bleed Orange and Blue!

GO BRONCOS!!!!
Old 07-29-2006, 12:14 AM
jx3

Born in Pittsburg.............Go Steelers!!!!!!

Live in Miami.............Dolphins, who cares.
Old 07-29-2006, 05:36 AM

Da' Bears...(and anybody playing the Packers or the Lions) From Butkus and O'Bradovich, to Samari Mike Singletary to Brian Urlacher (great linebackers)...Gale Sayer and Brian Piccolo to Walter Payton (great running back) Jim McMahon to...okay so the Bears quarterbacks always suck...It's always smashmouth defensive football at it's best!!!
Old 07-29-2006, 07:20 AM

Hey scale that reminds me of a funny story!! The wife and I were in indy for the big bud shoot out (drag race) and stayed at a hotel down town next to the rca dome (colts) and while in the elevator the wife was askin me who the quarter back was for the colts and i was tellin her it was that sucky guy that played for chicago a yr or to earlier jim harbough then i turn and in the back of the elevator who is standing there YEP jim harbough so i say hey we all have bad years and your not gonna kick my ass are you?? he laughs and was real cool about it!! ended up havin beers in the hotel bar with a couple of the other players!! just thought i`d share it with you all!!
Old 07-29-2006, 07:57 AM

Go Cowboys... with TO you know we'll be all over the headlines this year.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by TX-HHR
Go Cowboys... with TO you know we'll be all over the headlines this year.

Let te count down start. How long before the headlines say "TO goes on on his team" "TO implodes in coaches office"
I can not wait, the best sideshow. I really hope someone knocks the taste out of his mouth. What a jacka@@ he is
Old 07-29-2006, 10:51 AM

Da' Bears

Originally Posted by scaleguy
Da' Bears...(and anybody playing the Packers or the Lions) From Butkus and O'Bradovich, to Samari Mike Singletary to Brian Urlacher (great linebackers)...Gale Sayer and Brian Piccolo to Walter Payton (great running back) Jim McMahon to...okay so the Bears quarterbacks always suck...It's always smashmouth defensive football at it's best!!!

I have been a Bears fan my whole life. They actually were founded in my home town of Decatur , il. They moved to Chi -town the next year after George Halas bought the team.
You are right about never having a good QB, Mcmahon was the only consistent one we have had and that only lasted a few years, of course it helps to have the greatest running back of all time to hand off to if you need some yards. WALTER PAYTON - GREATEST RB EVER !
DICK BUTKUS - GREATEST LB EVER !
END OF DISCUSSION !!!!!!

Old 07-29-2006, 11:01 AM

College Football

WATCH OUT FOR THE RAZORBACKS THIS YEAR ,WE ARE LOADED. IF THE QB IS SOLID, WE ARE GOING TO KICK ALOT OF BUTTS THIS YEAR !
Old 07-30-2006, 10:00 PM

Nfl

I guess ill start this one too. Since my team is the defending superbowl champs!
GO STEELERS!!!!!

Quick Reply: Football