The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

GM Bankruptcy

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by dpoll995
i feel dirty/ashamed/embarrassed for owning a GM car....

I'd like to take your HHR SS of your hands if you feel so ashamed for owning a GM car.

I'm Pro GM, but I blame past GM management/UAW for helping to f**** up the Corp. Don't use Bush as the scapegoat
Old 06-03-2009, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by dpoll995
you have ALOT to learn if you think this was caused from bush. wake up and stop watching the drive by media. the UAW and bad business models did this to GM and now obamay owns a runs GM. the new ceo is nothing more that a pupet at the hands of obamay. this is the last UAW car i will EVER own. as soon as i can get out of my mexicain made HHR i will be trading up to an amreican made non-union toyota.
Parroting Limbough gets us far......
Learn how to spell American, it's not "amreican" it has a capital, as does Mexico your Toyota god.

What the Fx%$ is obamay?? Use spell check and write in complete sentences please. Capitalize your "I" when referring to yourself. Just common English. But I guess your hate blinds you......
Stop listening to Hate radio and realize the mess is caused by both sides and a lot of shortsighted/greedy humans.

The UAW has its faults for sure, but carrying the legacy costs of thousands of retirees is the largest problem. Too bad the American dream costs us, eh?
Old 06-03-2009, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by GRUMPEE
I'd like to take your HHR SS of your hands if you feel so ashamed for owning a GM car.

I'm Pro GM, but I blame past GM management/UAW for helping to f**** up the Corp. Don't use Bush as the scapegoat
oh i dont blame bush for the problems with gm. trust me, im working toward getting even on this car now and when i get there this car will be gone in a heartbeat with no looking back.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Harpozep
Parroting Limbough gets us far......
Learn how to spell American, it's not "amreican" it has a capital, as does Mexico your Toyota god.

What the Fx%$ is obamay?? Use spell check and write in complete sentences please. Capitalize your "I" when referring to yourself. Just common English. But I guess your hate blinds you......
Stop listening to Hate radio and realize the mess is caused by both sides and a lot of shortsighted/greedy humans.

The UAW has its faults for sure, but carrying the legacy costs of thousands of retirees is the largest problem. Too bad the American dream costs us, eh?
blah blah blah, all you got on me is im too lazy to use spell check. does that make you feel good? atleast we agree on the major point, the uaw killed gm. they should have gone bankrupt in the late 90s and they would be ok now. yes the dream cost, but it should be my dream cost me and your dream cost you not the uaw dream costing me and you.

oh btw obamay aka president barak hussein obama... ekk no caps! you gonns yell at me again???
Old 06-03-2009, 09:09 AM

I cant believe people are still actually blaming Bush. This has been a problem long before Bush or even Clinton. The problem is NOT him or any other President. The problems is Americans allowing these foreign companies to come here, market and sell their products in OUR country for less than what you can buy American for.The problem is letting all these foreigners come to OUR country and live for free off of us and not even have to work, then turn around and spend that FREE American money on foreign products to support someone elses economy. The problem is our borders are a "free for all" and people come and go as they please.The problem is "Hollywood" needs to shut the hell up! The problem is, while our military is fighting and dying for OUR freedom for less than $25k a year, we sit on our fat lazy a$$ and pay football, baseball and basketball players Millions for entertainment. I remember working for Wal-Mart when Sam was still alive; I remember to this day hearing him say " as long as I am alive we will only buy American and sell American" Sam's been outa the picture for a while now, and look at all the foreign crap they sell. WE as Red White and Blue blooded AMERICANS need to stop supporting other countries economy and stop whinning about ours and fix the problem. You can blame it on everyone you want, but the fault lies in each and everyone of us that call ourselves Americans! Wanna buy that Toyota? Fine buy it, then drive it to Japan and stay there! I'm done!
Old 06-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Founding Member

The TOPIC is GM Bankruptcy. The only government cause of this might be unfair tariff and taxes that are levied by certain countries. Unless you know who is responsible for that, STAY ON TOPIC and keep politics out of the discussion. Thanks.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
The TOPIC is GM Bankruptcy. The only government cause of this might be unfair tariff and taxes that are levied by certain countries. Unless you know who is responsible for that, STAY ON TOPIC and keep politics out of the discussion. Thanks.
, Seriously everyone had a part in GM's Bankruptcy.
How is dpoll995 is still on this site is beyond me.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by VictorySpark08
How is dpoll995 is still on this site is beyond me.
Freedom of thought and expressing that thought is still alive and well on this forum as long as there isn't trolling, flaming or deviation from the site rules.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
Freedom of thought and expressing that thought is still alive and well on this forum as long as there isn't trolling, flaming or deviation from the site rules.

so after all this is done are they gonna put something in place to keep from getting strangled again by uaw?

Last edited by ChevyMgr; 06-03-2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: admin edit
Old 06-03-2009, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by VictorySpark08
, Seriously everyone had a part in GM's Bankruptcy.

i went out and tried to support them, and what did i get? a mexican made car, go figure.....

Quick Reply: GM Bankruptcy