The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

GM finally decided to do the right thing

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by DreamHHR
Do you think you blowing a fuse at the dealership tipped the scale ? As they say, the squeaky wheel is the one getting the oil, but its sad that it needed to come to that. Congrats and good luck with the new HHR.

Yves
Yes I do feel that blowing up is what tilted the scale. The service manager informed me that if I took the car they would cancel the rental... like that really matters to me... I informed him that I have another vehicle that I can drive... and I would charge GM a 50.00 loss of vehicle per day. I also said the hhr can sit in the drivway till the claim is settled... At the time I didnt care about anything.... the fustration finally got the best of me. And people wonder why GM is geting a bad reputation ... if they handle most of the problems the way they handled this... I dont see a bright future for them. I even canceled my deal with them for the new camero I was going to buy at the end of may....