The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Good Chevy Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 05:04 PM

If anyone wants to really feel raped, try to deal with a Harley Davidson dealer! They have an attitude like they are doing you a favor just letting you in the show room. I'm real happy with the Chevy dealer where I bought the HHR at. I'll give them a little plug. I bought mine a Maher Chevrolet in St. Pete Fla. I got up and walked out of three other dealers before I wound up there. Sonny Martin
Old 07-28-2006, 05:16 PM

Go buy your Harley at Boswell's in Nashville. They've been selling Harleys almost as long as there have been Harley's. I bought my FatBoy from them back in the days when people all over the country were on waiting lists. I walked in and bought it off the showroom for less than sticker. I guess it is just like everything else, the bad ones give them all a bad name. Of the two other Harley shops in Nashville, I got to where I wouldn't even walk into them to look at T-shirts.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:15 PM

Well i gotta give props to Ken Nelson in Dixon Illinois I put the sales guy through the ringer with finding me another orange lt with no roof rails and no spoiler and with bright chrome and all the other goodies and gettin my woody kit installed and gettin o% for 72 months and at a suppliers discount to boot with no destination fee even though they had to go 4.5 hours away to get the one i wanted!! these guys were great!!! But on the other hand I was at a dealership in LaSalle Illinois J.P. chevrolet that tried charging me 480 dollars for a part i got at another dealership for 65 bucks!! and they sold my father in law an extended warranty on his truck which 6 months later puked the engine out and they said it would cost 1800 just to tear it apart and see if it was something the warranty would cover!!?? so i swapped the motor out for him and tossed the junk bad rings and valves 305 that they told him was a 350 engine i pulled from the truck in the middle of their entrance to the lot in the middle of the night and it cost me 1200 for a rebuilt engine for my father in laws truck with a 3 yr warranty!! JP bites goudges and lies!!!!! sorry had to vent!!