The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Helio & Julianne

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 02:11 PM

Helio & Julianne

I was really glad to see Helio & Julianne win last night on Dancing with the Stars! They were awesome.

Old 11-28-2007, 02:25 PM

I just don't get what that is so popular.

But I think that about all reality shows.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:27 PM

After so many season, I've gotten bored with this show. I enjoy the performers but, I really don't like the dancing.

I also chose to boycott it because they put it on prime time. This is a great summer replacement show. But, I wasn't about to give up my favorite shows.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by solman98
I just don't get what that is so popular.

But I think that about all reality shows.
Same here. Bottom line--the shows are cheap to make, so they make more profit from the advertisers. That is why there are so many talk shows, pull some people off the street and you got Jerry Springer and guys like Dr Phil so don't have to sell phony diet pills like he did when he got sued and let the insurance company settle it. As for dancing with the stars, women don't need much in the clothing line that's for sure, guess that is how they win votes.