The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

help me with step-father

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 04:30 PM

Exclamation help me with step-father

I am not usually one to ask for much help, but my step-father is in serious trouble. Last week he had 2 heart attacks and he had quad bypass. He has had several complications and is not doing well at all. His body is shutting down and he is getting worse by the hour. I hope that some of you will say an extra prayer for him. He was my dad when my dad wasn't around. I never told him, but I love him just the same. I know the power of many prayers, and I ask all of my new friends to PLEASE help me. I am going back to the hospital soon, So all I can offer is a truly heartfelt Thank You in advance.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:35 PM

My silent prayers are yours friend. Sad to hear about this. Glad you feel so much for him though. This is the way to feel about others. Really.

My dad has a growth on each kidney and we are not sure where this is going, but chances are no place good. Time and smiles are sometimes all we have. Use both wisely
Take care,
Old 09-11-2006, 04:39 PM

Pizza,

I will be thinking of you as the hours and days roll on. You family will be in my prayers. I wish the best for all of you in your time of need. Wish I could do more.

If you don't know Pizza, He is one of the nicest guys here and Please keep him in your thoughts.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:44 PM

My prayers go out to him and the whole family.
Hope he makes it through.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:46 PM

Pizza you, your step-father and family will be in my prayers. Step fathers are or at least can be a wonderful thing. My soon-to-be wife had a step-father that was more of a father to her than her birth father could have ever been. I'm divorced and my son has a wonderful step father and I'm thankful that he is in my son's life. Hang in there and we'll hang with you. In my thoughts and prayers...

CBL
Old 09-11-2006, 04:57 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your stepfather. Please know that I will keep him and your entire family in my thoughts and prayers. It is very hard to deal with something like this, but I'm sure although you never told him, he knows how much you love him. Take care my friend and I'll be thinking of you often.

Old 09-11-2006, 05:07 PM

Hey Pizza, I just want to say that all my thoughts and prayers are with your step-father and your entire family. I wish you all the best.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:17 PM

Pizza my friend we will of course remember him in prayer and if you don't mind I will ask the same of our church family...God's grace to your family in this time of need...
Old 09-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Deceased

will add him to our family prayers and mine as of now.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Pizzaman
I am not usually one to ask for much help, but my step-father is in serious trouble. Last week he had 2 heart attacks and he had quad bypass. He has had several complications and is not doing well at all. His body is shutting down and he is getting worse by the hour. I hope that some of you will say an extra prayer for him. He was my dad when my dad wasn't around. I never told him, but I love him just the same. I know the power of many prayers, and I ask all of my new friends to PLEASE help me. I am going back to the hospital soon, So all I can offer is a truly heartfelt Thank You in advance.
Pizzaman, My prayers for your stepdad and for you will go up. I pray for comfort and peace at this time . May the peace that surpasses understanding guard your heart and give you comfort.
Name:  prayerpower.gif
Views: 54
Size:  2.0 KB

Quick Reply: help me with step-father