The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

help me with step-father

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 08:45 PM
Founding Member

I'm a squishy.... I need a box of Kleenex's at my desk!
Originally Posted by DYLANSHHR
Great story. Almost had me crying . family .....
Great story, no, THANK YOU!
It's stories like that that give me a renewed hope in people.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:41 AM

That is a great story Pizza! My mom spent six months in the hosp a couple years ago. I practically lived in the ICU waiting room for the first three months. I quit my job to help dad and be there for her. I met so many amazing people at the hosp during our time there. My mom finally got out and has been home with Dad now since and doing pretty well considering we lost her three times during her hosp stay. There was one point on a Friday afternoon the Dr came to talk to my Dad and I. He told us to make arrangements and that she would not make it through the weekend. She had been in a comma for three weeks straight. There was a lot of prayers said, we have a huge church family with a 24/7 prayer group. Monday morning my Mom was awake out of the coma and has been strong, has the best attitude of anyone you'd ever meet. She still sees those less fortunate than her even tho she is confined to a wheel chair. Keep the faith, never give up and trust in the power of prayer. Your family and you have more of mine tonight.

CBL
Old 10-05-2006, 08:41 PM

Unhappy Sad day

After my step-dad fought very hard for the last few weeks, he passed away yesterday at the young age of 46. I want to thank every one who sad even a single prayer for him, or sent him help in any way. In the end, As was told here, it was a major screw up by the medical staff at the hospital that performed the bypass operation. My daughter Erin has been crying on and off since she found out that Grandpa Lawrence passed away. I was not as close to him as I should have been, but I loved him for raising me right, and making me become a good person. He will be cremated on Sat. Will all of my friends please remember him and help guide his spirit to a better place? Thank You
your friend
Cecil aka PIZZAMAN
Old 10-05-2006, 08:58 PM

Pizzaman!! DUDE i am so sorry to hear it! Sabrina and i will be prayin for all of you!! SORRY!
Old 10-05-2006, 09:13 PM

i am sorry to hear about the passing of your step-father.I lost my dad 11 years ago and i still feel it . May the Lord bless and comfort you and your family.
jim
Old 10-05-2006, 09:17 PM

Pizzaman, Sorry for your loss and I pray that the Lord comfort you and your family and may the peace that surpasses understanding guard your heart and mind.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:17 PM

Cecil, I'm really sorry to hear about your family's loss.

Mike
Old 10-05-2006, 09:51 PM

So very sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:51 PM

I am truley sorry for your loss. No words can describe the way you and yours are feeling at this time. And no words can describe the warmth that you will feel knowing that there is no more pain, but love around you every where you look. In time this will all come about. But for now I am truely sorry, for your loss of a wonderful man. He raised you? So he must be wonderful. Peace and Love
Karen
Old 10-05-2006, 10:02 PM

Cecil, I am so, so sorry. There just aren't enough words. Having lost both my parents, I know it's real hard, but you do get through it. Special people go to a special place, where they are all in good company.

Quick Reply: help me with step-father