The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

HHR Age appropriate

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by GBHHR
Our HHR was the choice of my 16 year old daughter. She turned down many other options. We also have a Solstice GXP Turbo and she drives it she understands performance. The tuner options on the HHR were a significant consideration for her. The guy selling the Nissan was giving you a line of crap - demographics on the vehicle are wide spread but skewed much lower then his target. Don't wast the money on a Nissan - there are some sweet GM vehicles out there and coming that you will want to drive (Regal, Regal GS Turbo, Camaro, HHR SS, new Lacrosse, Terrian, Equinoux.....).
How many with a 6 speed manual in the 10G price range... about 0... correct me if I am wrong though
Old 05-23-2010, 09:28 PM

I'm 62. Before I bought mine I would talk to people that I would see with one to ask if they liked theirs. I always would get yes for an answer. I would say everyone I talked to was not old but I don't think 62 is old either.
Yesterday I had 2 15-16 year old guys checking out my HHR. They told me my car was awesome. I have to agree with them.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:36 PM

I'm 26 and have had mine for about 2 yrs now. I loved these cars since they came out. I guess i just love that older look. But I also have noticed that around town, almost all HHRs are driven by older folks.