The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

How many HHR's can you fit under a B-52?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by SandyBeach
I kept scrolling down looking for a picture of a B-52 with a bunch of HHRs under it. What prompted this question? If we can get enough HHRs together here in Fort Walton, we could actually try this. There's a B-52 on display at the Air Armement Museum at Eglin AFB.
if gas weren't going up again I would be willing to drive over there to participate.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:05 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
Nor-Cal HHR club will be setting up under the B-52 at Open ****pit at Castle on May 25. We'll post pictures!

Here's the Link

Originally Posted by SandyBeach
I kept scrolling down looking for a picture of a B-52 with a bunch of HHRs under it. What prompted this question? If we can get enough HHRs together here in Fort Walton, we could actually try this. There's a B-52 on display at the Air Armement Museum at Eglin AFB.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
That's exactly MY POINT !!!!! solman is a little slow....which isn't like him.
That's just sad. Guess those little HHR's better hurry to be able to stay under any aircraft.