The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.
View Poll Results: Who thinks OJ should have been found guilty of murder?
Absolutely NO DOUBT he is a murderer!
64.86%
No he was definitely innocent
5.41%
He was involved in some way
5.41%
I don't care one way or the other
24.32%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Hurray Oj In Jail!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by quest51210
stand in my shoes and understand my side before you make your judgements
was this aimed at me? If so I made no judgemnts about you. If you have had an issue with the law( and I have no clue nor need to know), maybe you should not compare all cases as the same. All I said is someone will pull the race card on a post asking if OJ should be in jail.

I dont see this as a black and white thing I see it as a person guily or not. As I said I thought he was not guilt for many years.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:04 PM
Banned

why dont people get into an uproar about robert blake?
no one cares about the deaths of tupac and christopher wallace
looks like phil spector may get the green light as well
Old 09-17-2007, 06:10 PM
jx3

Who the hell really cares!!

That's my $0.02 opinion so I'll just sit back and watch some really funny opinions and wait for this thread to be locked.

Name:  Popcorn.gif
Views: 13
Size:  11.4 KB
Old 09-17-2007, 07:21 PM

needs a lock
Old 09-17-2007, 07:24 PM

I do not know where the racial part fits in. There was a poll and the poll does not show how you have voted, but some just can not play the game, and leave it at that. A poll is just a poll nothing more and nothing less. Race does not have to brought up in this.
I for one belive that he is guilty, but that is my feelings.

In my Job, I help all races, and do not judge them even if the living conditions have roaches crawling around, no running water, no clean clothes in the house, even no food for my Clients in the home. I am still there for 12 hours. I except my Clients as an honor to be in their home, and that they have chose to allow a stranger to enter said home, to help them pass to the next world.
White, Black, Spanish, Indian, no difference. Rich or Poor no difference.

Sorry I had to just say how I feel, I feel he is guilty, but it is not a race thing.

If any of this offends someone, please PM me and I will delete all of my posts in this thread!

Last edited by karen1953; 09-17-2007 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Added last line
Old 09-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Banned

Talking If I Did It

I can't talk **** about Nordberg. Are we having a hard time separating his first supposed crime from his recent dealings with the law? As far as the first crime he was cleared of......I'm kind of indifferent. If he did it and got away with it more power to him. It's not like the guy is a threat to society. There are tons of people walking around on the streets that have killed legally for our government and are a lot large threat than Nordberg. When his trial was going on everyone was acting like it was Hitler on trial. If he didn't do it we shouldn't keep beating him to death with it. As far as his most recent arrest.......If someone took your **** wouldn't you go get it back?
Old 09-17-2007, 08:16 PM

Dee dee dee

Goose
Old 09-17-2007, 08:49 PM

I agree with Karen, it is not a race thing at all, when OJ was found guilty in civil court he was ordered to give alot of his personal belongings to the Goldman and Smith families for restitution, if any of the items were these then NO he does not own them any longer, if they broke into his house and stole them then YES they are his. But armed robbery is no way to retrieve your belongings that is what the law is for. So YES he does need to be tried for these felonies. OJ has had his share of run ins with the law in the past several years, he is 60 years old he needs to settle down maybe prison would settle him down.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by quest51210
why dont people get into an uproar about robert blake?
no one cares about the deaths of tupac and christopher wallace
looks like phil spector may get the green light as well
I think it's because the people involved in the above cases have kept a low profile, while OJ went away from the trial thumbing his nose at the World as if to say, "Everybody look at me, and what I got away with!!"
Old 09-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by karen1953
White, Black, Spanish, Indian, no difference. Rich or Poor no difference.
you mean Spanish as in European? or as in a language? because if you meant something else i think you should clear that up. just like the Indians, do you mean Indians from India or Native Americans? very unclear and sounds bad either way.

BTW i work for my City Council in a city of 1.5Million and also raise a plethora of funds for alot of causes.

Originally Posted by Alzonie
I think it's because the people involved in the above cases have kept a low profile, while OJ went away from the trial thumbing his nose at the World as if to say, "Everybody look at me, and what I got away with!!"
Blake lost his first case and then won on his appeal...he thumbed his nose at the public on 60 minutes. Spector ran and if he wins he will definitely do it big!

Quick Reply: Hurray Oj In Jail!!!