The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.
View Poll Results: Immigration problem
Needs to be fixed/addressed
90.52%
Leave it alone, no problem
9.48%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Immigration problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 07:21 AM

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time watching or arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut up already.

I believe if you don't like the way things are here, go back to where you came from and change your own country! This is AMERICA.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson preaches, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry rear if you're running from them..

I also think they have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good..... and I'm proud that "God" is written on my money.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me stuff or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

And what is going on with gas prices... again?

I believe "illegal" is illegal no matter what the lawyers think.

I believe the American flag should be the only one allowed in AMERICA!

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:23 AM

I support polls/threads like this for two reasons:
1) The intelligence possessed by each member is directly reflected by their post(s).
2) The lack of intelligence possessed by each member is directly reflected by their post(s).
Old 06-12-2007, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by solman98
You posted a poll, I didn't. I stated that in my post, you didn't. You opened up your own can of worms here. I showed no disrespect. I answered the poll. The "please remember" thread was to honor those men and women that have and are still serving this great country of ours.

I hardly see a comparision.
The "dumb ass comment" part was a little strong.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:18 PM

Lets remember a few things:

1. You can't take a job. Somebody gives it too you. Illegals couldn't be paid under the table if someone didn't disrespect the system and pay them. Who's that?

2. Drugs, violence etc. are problems we already have. Nobody brought it. At least not all of it. Drug and weapons trafficking also cost a lot of money to do. How many illegals have that kind of money? Most times they do the dirty work for somebody else. Who's that?

3. Has America taken a good look at itself and why it has these problems?

I think illegal immigration stinks. But the immigrant (as in the person) isn't the root of the problem. I think we have difficulty separating the two.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by tireman1554
I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time watching or arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut up already.

I believe if you don't like the way things are here, go back to where you came from and change your own country! This is AMERICA.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson preaches, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry rear if you're running from them..

I also think they have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good..... and I'm proud that "God" is written on my money.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me stuff or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

And what is going on with gas prices... again?

I believe "illegal" is illegal no matter what the lawyers think.

I believe the American flag should be the only one allowed in AMERICA!

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.
Spoken like a person a true person of privilege. God bless.

(my apologies for the multiple replies. Didn't think I'd be responding to so many!)
Old 06-12-2007, 03:48 PM

LMFAO @ the post that said that illegal immigration brings us **** like TB

i just read in the paper that a statement like that is totaly stupid (my words)..there is nothing to prove that...

anyways secure the border.. yea secure canada cuz ithink thats where the terrorists are coing from....the whoe thing about mexicans doing the dirty work for others, yea, they are sort of forced into that by the coyotes, either they do it, dont do it and dont come here, or get shot...plus ihavent heard of jose, chata, or miguel coming and hijacking or trying to blow up an airport or a NOO CU LER(thanx W) facility ... ive only seen them try and work for the $10 a day they get which is about 50 times mor e they make a week in mexico...

taking jobs away from americans? LMAO i dont hardly think that any one in this place would do for a day what an illegal WETBACK(yes i said it) will do in a day for the same pay...of course we want more than min wage in those ****ty jobs. and yet us lazy ass americans wont do half a good a job as the mexican who is sending all his pay back home....

and sandybeach, ur post sounds a little racial to me...and how do u know they are illegal? hell we do the exact same thig in my house, and ur calling me a supposed illegal? totally dumb.. and as to why they dont track them because they know most of them want to work and are hard workers...and sandy who are the ones who want the drugs? americans want and love thier cocaine, the illegals arent doing all this crime, its us americans who are fiending for the next fix..

i think all of you shold watch PENN and TELLS BULLSH*T show on immigrtion...itll set some of you right...

and no there isnt a damn problem... keep the freakin pakis and habiobs out of th country instead.. they come in like parasites jusr as often as mexicans do, and they are allowed "asylum" and then what happened... 911....
Old 06-12-2007, 04:06 PM

I think we should do a even trade, Let the "illegal immigrants" that have come here to WORK stay... and trade the WELFARE DEADBEATS off to their countries......
Old 06-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Banned

You mean some of you other than me don't view immigration as a problem? I wonder who the other four people are that voted no.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by JimZ_HHR
I think we should do a even trade, Let the "illegal immigrants" that have come here to WORK stay... and trade the WELFARE DEADBEATS off to their countries......
exactly...nothing wrong with that... and the ones who get busted give thema choice... work and whatever and maybe do some drafting into the army..

ok now what u gonna do with all the pakis and punjabis and chinese types who are here illegally as well? nothing huh its just has to deal with mexicans...see this whole secure the border crap is just that .crap...they just use the secure the borders **** to really say lets stop wetbacks..

and lets kick all welfare deadbeats out of here... solets clrea up the trailer parks of white ppl too who been on that stuff for years as well?
Old 06-12-2007, 05:48 PM

Hey
Like I said here we go again, This is getting good! All B/B asked was for a Yes or No, (a Poll) then all the Bashing and Honest Opinions and now Quotes from others.

This is why I really like this Site, Only in America. God I love the USA

I guess I will have to go and see LLB and see what he thinks

Rudy (Z-Man)

Quick Reply: Immigration problem