The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.
View Poll Results: Immigration problem
Needs to be fixed/addressed
90.52%
Leave it alone, no problem
9.48%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Immigration problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 05:48 PM

Hmmm...break into my country and you are a criminal,lets not forget that it is illegal,and what to do with you is a big problem for our government.What to do,what to do? However,you break into my home and you are then a dead criminal and just a small problem for the county coroner.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:54 PM

Just remember when you shoot the SOB , He must fall in your home and not on the Front Yard,

Rudy
Old 06-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by EL_REY
and lets kick all welfare deadbeats out of here... solets clrea up the trailer parks of white ppl too who been on that stuff for years as well?
Now that would be an improvement! I would rather see welfare reform than immigration reform. White, Black, Hispanic, Latino, Italian, Asian, green dude from mars.......it makes no difference to me, if you're milking the system you need to go. Don't get me wrong because I believe in a welfare system for the needy and deserving but there are way too many people milking the system that are perfectly capable of working. The same goes along with Social Security Disability. I see that as a lot larger problem than immigration. I also see more people of every color robbing the system on a daily basis than I see illegal immigrants. But then again I don't live in one of the "problem" states but even if I did I would still probably see more Americans milking the welfare and social security system than illegal immigrants. I think the other countries surrounding us should tighten up their borders to keep us out. After all....Americans are the dangerous and violent culture of North America and the world for that matter.

Last edited by captain howdy; 06-12-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by EL_REY
exactly...nothing wrong with that... and the ones who get busted give thema choice... work and whatever and maybe do some drafting into the army..

ok now what u gonna do with all the pakis and punjabis and chinese types who are here illegally as well? nothing huh its just has to deal with mexicans...see this whole secure the border crap is just that .crap...they just use the secure the borders **** to really say lets stop wetbacks..

and lets kick all welfare deadbeats out of here... solets clrea up the trailer parks of white ppl too who been on that stuff for years as well?
Wow this is a hard one El Rey, Yes I think that immigrants coming into this country should do it legally, This should not apply to only Mexican's but all people .. On the other hand I understand the plight of a family who wants a chance to put food on the table and live a normal life. I dont know what the answer is, if I did I would probably be Rich. I do know that the language here is English and the immigrants coming here should be required to speak it, We should not have to give classes in school in 5 different languages. If I went to Mexico, China, Japan and wanted to be a Citizen I would have to learn their language .. In addition I dont think illegal immigrants should be elligible for any of the social programs offered to regular citizens until they apply and are accepted for a US Citizen status. I agree with you on the welfare also, I think that anyone on Welfare should have to work to pay for the support. I do not support anyone receiving Welfare just because of race, creed, color or anything else short of the fact they need help and are willling to work to pay for the help. Please note there are exceptions to all I have stated above, but for me I am tired of paying my hard earned money to support some girl who does nothing but sit home and make baby's because Uncle Sam will give her more money. If she is able to work then it should be required in order to receive the help. Dang I could write a book on this and probably get most of it wrong but one thing is certain, We need a Solution.. God Bless..
Old 06-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Banned

What I wonder is why BB asked such an open ended question about immigration? Maybe you can answer that BB. Did you mean it as the question reads as a problem with immigration in general or did you mean to imply illegal immigration?
Old 06-12-2007, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
Now that would be an improvement! I would rather see welfare reform than immigration reform. White, Black, Hispanic, Latino, Italian, Asian, green dude from mars.......it makes no difference to me, if you're milking the system you need to go. Don't get me wrong because I believe in the welfare system for the needy and deserving but there are way to many people milking the system that are perfectly capable of working. The same goes along with Social Security Disability. I see that as a lot larger problem than immigration. I also see more people of every color robbing the system on a daily basis than I see illegal immigrants. But then again I don't live in one of the "problem" states but even if I did I would still probably see more Americans milking the welfare and social security system than illegal immigrants. I think the other countries surrounding us should tighten up their borders to keep us out. After all....Americans are the dangerous and violent culture of North America and the world for that matter.

C/H
You have my Vote on this how do we get started, Its a Big Job but some body has and should do this.

Rudy
Old 06-12-2007, 06:09 PM

I was born here, so I am 100% legal, as were my parents. Now the grandparents all came over from the Emerald Isle (on different boats) but did it legally. In fact my dad's dad fought in France during WWI for the US Army. As for the others sneaking through the gates or crawling under fences, send them back. It's cheaper than giving amnesty and paying for them for the next 50 years.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:14 PM

Why?

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
This thread/poll is a 'What should be done' type thing.
I see the topic bleeding in on threads, thought some may want to discuss, and you don`t have to, something that doesn`t seem to be going away and will possibly get worst before it gets better.
Three things to remember,
(1) Unless you`re a Native American, you`re an immigrant.
(2) Other site members will see your opinion, they may be someone you like, but really don`t know.
(3) It`s only a poll, don`t get too riled up, we/you can`t change anything by going nuts on the site.
C H, I started this thread to get some of your honest (and I did get some) opinions about a topic that is in the news right now.
Our borders are unsecure and we`re sending our kids to another part of the world, claiming to be protecting someone elses borders.
I also did a poll, so you could vote without comment, and a member wouldn`t have to request a lock because they didn`t like the topic, and couldn`t resist posting. Just disrespectful and showing their true colors.
But other than that, everyone else seem to have valid opinions and that`s what America is all about, Voiceing you opinion, whether at the ballot box, or soap box
Old 06-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Banned

I got that part. I was more interested in the question itself. So you did mean the question as it reads. All immigration regardless if it's illegal or not. I was wondering because most of the time you hear people complain it's about illegal immigration. Screw it....America is f'd anyways so what difference does it make who's here. We can all be f'd together.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:29 PM

I can`t answer that part of your question because on the one hand I know the government won`t/can`t do the hard thing, round up all illegals, and I also know that the gov. picks and chooses who they want to let in legally.

Quick Reply: Immigration problem