The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Is it just me?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 07:12 PM

Is it just me?

Yesterday, I made the trip from Buffalo to Albany..and back again...a total of over 600 miles along I-90. I must have seen every kind of car that's on the road during the 10 hours I was driving. In all that time and in all those miles I came to the conclusion that the HHR was far and away the COOLEST CAR out there!

Then again, I may be prejudiced.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:16 PM

Coolest car out there, nah But it is cool
Old 05-25-2007, 07:35 PM

You should of said you were coming to Albany thats only 30 minutes from my house. And yes the HHR is AWSOME but i agree with hillsdaleHHR lol. Next time your out this way send me a pm and maybe we meet up.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
Coolest car out there, nah But it is cool
Agreed. I'd say there are hundreds of cars out there way cooler than an HHR. For example any Ferrari is cooler than an HHR.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:00 AM

Well...geez..you guys are no fun! If you can't get people to agree with your irrational rantings then what good is it?

But yeah...you're right though.. the HHR does have a certain coolness quotient but in the final analysis it is just a Cobalt wagon with a little retro thrown in. It works for me, though.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:07 AM

I think it all depends on which coolness scale you are using.Is it the Baby Boomer edition or the Generation X edition?
Old 05-26-2007, 08:18 AM

I think it's cool because you really don't know how great the HHR is until you drive one regularly. Any other car with this much room gets terrible gas mileage. Plus, we can punch it off the line without fear of watching the gas gauge sink. And, the HHR has the power that most smaller cars lack.

Unlike many of you, I did little or no research, test drove only one, then took the plunge. I guess that's why I'm so happy it turned out to be such a great car!
Old 05-26-2007, 09:29 AM

HHR= COOL for me!
Vibe, Dodge Colt , other things I do not like = cool for my wife.

Heck, I drive Corvairs, Unsafe at any speed for over thirty five years now! I just love thumbing my nose at convention. A vehicle that allows me to do that IS COOL!
I always question authority, so my ride should reflect that when it can!

All that said, I'm looking to trade in my Buick Rainier for a minivan !
I waited to long to get into the SUV thing. The month after I bought it, gas prices really went up, and we know where they've gone since. So I can't justify the wasted space in the SUV and want to go back to a minivan. I guess I can be a conformist, but the HHR says otherwise, at least until it gets PT market penetration.
But to me it will always be a cool car.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:10 AM

It's all cool for me.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:24 AM

I agree the HHR is a cool ride.
We love ours.