The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Just sayin' Hi!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 05:32 PM

Those Chevy dealers in St Louis must be doing an awesome marketing job. Your numbers are growing by leaps and bounds.

Any plans for mods? I see your username and figure the side of that black panel would look great with a Mizzou Tiger on it. Just an idea!
Old 08-20-2007, 05:54 PM

Welcome from yet another St. Louisan.

Be sure to check out the Mid-Central forum and the local club site www.stlhhrs.com.

Oh yeah, wander by www.thehhrstore.com we just happen to have HHR panel shirts!
Old 08-20-2007, 06:32 PM

HI........ and Welcome
Old 08-20-2007, 08:52 PM

Well the "BigMOCats" actually comes from another hobby. I do have MU season FB tickets because my son goes there, but I'm actually a Cornhusker and will be wearing lot's of red to the Mizzou/Nebraska game!

BTW - StL guys I'm in St. Peters

I'm also an old street machiner, having attended all the Car Craft Street Machine Nat's in the 80's. (Yes, we had police dogs on the 5th floor of our hotel in Indy!!) My brother is also a pretty well-known bodyman here in StL so yes, there are some paint mods on the way. Also blacked out side marker lights. Emblems have already been removed. Getting the windows tinted Friday and will add a set of 18's soon. Will also be getting rid of that biga** gold bowtie, front and rear!

Thanks for all the kind words!!!
Old 08-21-2007, 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by BigMOCats
BTW - StL guys I'm in St. Peters
Nice! Spent my very early years there and then migrated over to St. Charles up until 2000. I still try to get out that way every now and then (was just out there this past weekend and got Punky involved with her first auto show).

There are always shows going on out there, and the STL HHR crew are definitely worth getting on-board with.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by BigMOCats
Well the "BigMOCats" actually comes from another hobby. I do have MU season FB tickets because my son goes there, but I'm actually a Cornhusker and will be wearing lot's of red to the Mizzou/Nebraska game!
Well................at least you have good taste in vehicles.

Just kidding

Go K-State:twothumbs
Old 08-21-2007, 05:58 PM

I grew up in St Louis and spent a lot of time at custom car shows with a friend. Did your brother customize a few Camaros?
Old 08-22-2007, 12:02 PM

Welcome to the forum. You are diving right in, aren't you? I love it - no one needs to warn YOU about the mod bug.... be sure to put photos in your gallery of other rides too. We are car crazy here.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by mitzkity
You are diving right in, aren't you? I love it - no one needs to warn YOU about the mod bug....
Actually, I'm taking things kinda slow. I once bought a a brand new S-15 and had it slammed and all the trim moldings and emblems off and wheels and tires mounted the DAY I bought it!!! There went the warranty.

As for my bro, he did work for a guy who had one of the nicest and fastest Camaros('68 Pro Streeter) around but that was years back. Lately he's done a lot of imports for kids and bunch of choppers and bikes.

tcstoy - I've grown to hate purple!
Old 08-22-2007, 11:58 PM

Welcome to the site. Seems the Panel is really taking off on sales.

Quick Reply: Just sayin' Hi!