The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

korea testing nukes............

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
The video of the test is pretty scary.
yeah thats when it got "real" to me
Old 10-10-2006, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
The video of the test is pretty scary.
Video of the test just done or back during the initital testing of the bomb?

Office talk over the last 2 days has led us to the Cold War. I'm too young for the Cold War exposure but I'm scared none the less. I've seen too many pictures!

Some people think the Cold War was all a political scare and propagana (just like the "War on Terror.") So now do we have to live with both?

I need a hug!
Old 10-10-2006, 07:36 PM

if its gonna happen it gonna happen if not it wont !!why spend countless hours worring about it ??? if it dose were all toast so? live life to the fullest and not sittin around festering on what might be!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by oldschoolfreak
if its gonna happen it gonna happen if not it wont !!why spend countless hours worring about it ??? if it dose were all toast so? live life to the fullest and not sittin around festering on what might be!!!
Words of wisdom... and I'm not joking.

You're not guaranteed tomorrow anyway... Do what you can to prepare for tomorrow, but always Live this day like it's your last.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:17 PM

I say we just nuke them first and turn the middle east into a giant parking lot for all the oil trucks
Old 10-11-2006, 05:59 AM

Hmmmm

Originally Posted by dbarberaz
I say we just nuke them first and turn the middle east into a giant parking lot for all the oil trucks
Yeah those aren`t real people like us... but we need the oil, that`s whats important.
You guys are unbelievable !!!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 09:30 PM

kim jung isnt evil... he's just "ronery, so 'ronery" ...
what does get me however is that korea is dumb enough to proclaim that any further talk of sanction will be a "open declaration of war". what makes this stupid is that they are pushin as if they are goin to go ahead no materr what anyone and more importantly what china says. without china n. korea will fold like a house of cards. and s. korea doesnt want them as that will drive their standard of living way down.
so, the attitude i take is... whatever happens happens. im joe schmoe idiot on the street and have no power to change things one way or the other. Same reason i have no fear of the big bad terrorists. "I will not fear, fear is the great mind killer, i will face my fear, i will let my fear pass through me" - Bennet Gesserat... You fear, hunker down in basements, change your routine or take away your own peoples liberties and they literally do win. thats what terrorism is, to install fear or terror into the peoples hearts.

eat right, diet, exercise, dont smoke, dont drink, die anyway

so

eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die
Old 10-12-2006, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
Yeah those aren`t real people like us... but we need the oil, that`s whats important.
You guys are unbelievable !!!!!

BB I was making a joke you ha ha ha just being a smartass. Trying to add a little humor to lighten things up.
Sorry if you had trouble with a joke
Old 10-12-2006, 10:08 PM

And a Great joke it was..

BB I was making a joke you ha ha ha just being a smartass. Trying to add a little humor to lighten things up.
Sorry if you had trouble with a joke
I knew you were just joking, heck I must`ve forgot to put my smiley faces on. And a great joke it was.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:41 AM

Dwayne
Lets Nuke them all, after all the tax payers money was taken so lets use it the Nukes there already paid for. N/J.