The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Lost Returns Tonight

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 11:54 AM

Lost Returns Tonight

I cant wait to watch it.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:55 AM

Never got into this either. One week to Jericho !
Old 02-07-2007, 12:04 PM

What's Jericho? Bible stuff? Modern day allegories? I've only heard its name mentioned........
I do watch Lost however, but in its absence I've become a big fan of Medium which plays at the same time.
Lost is growing long in the tooth for me. I almost don't care as they teas,e tease, and never please. It reminds me of the X-files, which never really answered any questions. I gave up on that one years before its sorry carcass gave it up.

Anyway, I'll tune in tonight and see if my interest can be sustained.
Between Heroes, Medium and 24, I have enough to watch. Gotta live, can't be watching TV too much. That's for when my body gives out and I'm stuck in a chair. Though the way I'm feeling these days, that could be any day!
Old 02-07-2007, 12:10 PM

Check out Jericho on www.whodroppedthebomb.com. Takes place in a small town after nuclear attacks. Decent drama IMHO.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:14 PM
jx3

Medium or Lost? Which to TiVo?
Why oh why did they have to change the time slot?

I hate these delimmas in life!

I've watched both programs since the inception of each.

Lost will only be on for 2 more seasons. So I've heard. In 2009, I guess they will be Found.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:19 PM

I found our our Comcast DVR records two high def channels at once!
I did this by accident, but am NOT unhappy about it.

It can also playback a third one from the recorded pile 'o' stuff WHILE still recording tow highdef channels. Neat devices these days.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
Check out Jericho on www.whodroppedthebomb.com. Takes place in a small town after nuclear attacks. Decent drama IMHO.
Sounds cool. I'd watch it if I could start at the beginning. Just the way I am......Perhaps when the boxset comes out......I just can't start in the middle of something.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Harpozep
Lost is growing long in the tooth for me. I almost don't care as they teas,e tease, and never please. It reminds me of the X-files, which never really answered any questions. I gave up on that one years before its sorry carcass gave it up.
I feel the same way. My wife loves Lost so I started watching it with her and became mildly interested in it myself. The longer it's on the air the more and more tired I grow of it. Like you said it's kind of like the X-Files. I was a die hard fan of the X-Files at first but the longer it was on the air the more I began to resent it to the point of no longer watching it. I want to watch Ruggero Deodato's Cut and Run tonight so it looks like my wife is watching Lost in a different room.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
I feel the same way. My wife loves Lost so I started watching it with her and became mildly interested in it myself. The longer it's on the air the more and more tired I grow of it. Like you said it's kind of like the X-Files. I was a die hard fan of the X-Files at first but the longer it was on the air the more I began to resent it to the point of no longer watching it. I want to watch Ruggero Deodato's Cut and Run tonight so it looks like my wife is watching Lost in a different room.
Yaeh, that's the word, RESENT!

They take our time and make us feel cheated time and again. I resent being treated in this way.
I put up with the ever increasing commercial count and they deliver less coherent content. That's what X-files did, and Lost is way down that path too. I will watch it tonight with my wife............I kinda wish I wuz at your house viewing Cut and Ru8n. Good one there Cap!
Old 02-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Banned

I have to say the Lost Survival Guide was one of the worst television shows I have ever had the displeasure of watching. The producers have no clue where the show is going or how to fill in all the plot holes and one of them actually used the word "gooder" like it's a real word. All it did was show off how stupid they are and how bad the writing staff is.

Quick Reply: Lost Returns Tonight