The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

My 2003 Hyundai

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by mrphotoman
If you do not like it then stay out of my thread. Not everyone is using 1986 dial up technology. Quit screwing up my thread and taking it off topic, Like I said if you do not like all the photos, stay out. Simple as that. Now go rice up your car with some neons and NAWZZZ decals k? All the engine bay photos look the same to you because you must know nothing about engines or you would have some respect for all the work that went into that.

I will try next time to suit your needs by just typing up a novel describing my car okay honey?
Damn! I think you need to switch to decaf!

How could anybody know what they were in for without opening YOUR thread. Most people here actually try to be thoughtful of those who do still have 56k.

Most of us would have also noticed that some good comments were made too.

Great way to introduce yourself by going off on people.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by GDZHHR
Damn! I think you need to switch to decaf!

How could anybody know what they were in for without opening YOUR thread. Most people here actually try to be thoughtful of those who do still have 56k.

Most of us would have also noticed that some good comments were made too.

Great way to introduce yourself by going off on people.
Sorry but no. Interested attacked me right off the bat by simply posting complaints in my thread about the photos, no comments on the car (as you have as well).

Stop taking the thread off topic, if someone clicks it and notices that there are photos they can simply click the back button. Takes all of .5 seconds
Old 11-12-2006, 06:35 PM

wow, anger. I looked into a tiburon before I purchased my SRT4. Progressive wanted too much to insure it over the Neon on steroids. How much HP and torque you putting to the ground with that setup?
Old 11-12-2006, 06:37 PM

I hope your car site, WVstreets.com is friendlier than you're being here.

BTW, read my first post in YOUR thread, I did comment on your car. Also this is a public forum so this thread is open for all to comment anyway they wish. And if you consider what Interested said an attack then you sure read it different than I did.

You entitled to your opinion, but so are we.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:39 PM

I also think that there is a size limit on the size of each Pic, is there not?
This might help you
https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/faq....l&titlesonly=0

And remember this is a family friendly fourm.
Welcome and enjoy the ride!
Old 11-12-2006, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by longhorn
wow, anger. I looked into a tiburon before I purchased my SRT4. Progressive wanted too much to insure it over the Neon on steroids. How much HP and torque you putting to the ground with that setup?
I have not made it back to the dyno since I added the lower pulley and icebox (my design). Others with similar setups minus the icebox are making 285whp/250+wtq. Not as much torque as what a SRT-4 can make though, lol.

Several of my friends on my site have heavily modded SRT-4's, in fact my friend ran nearly a 12 flat last time we went to the track with his. He just finished up a turbo swap and a new tune so I am sure he will be in the high 11's now. I can post up some PHOTOS (Oh no interested, run away!!!!!) and a video if you would like to see it.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:40 PM

By the way forgot to say Nice Car.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:47 PM

SRT4 has monstrous torque. I sold it off for the HHR. Had to get rid of my toy. Probably was for the best, Neon moving at 140+ wouldn't take well to hitting something.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:47 PM

Here are a few more pics, hope everyone survives the trauma it causes, LMFAO!

Car of the month:

Old 11-12-2006, 07:19 PM

Oh, I figured out why so many of the engine pics look the same... it's because they are the same. IMG_8610Large.jpg and IMG_8616Large.jpg are both posted at least 2-5 times each.

Anyways, on topic... The car isn't my cup of tea, but if it you like it, then that's what matters. And I can respect people who are passionate about their vehicles and take the time to customize or modify them.

About how much money do you have invested into this car?

Quick Reply: My 2003 Hyundai