The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

This is my first thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 11:59 PM

This is my first thread

Hi everybody! My father just purchased his HHR on July 3rd. ( I was a driving force in his descion to purchase one.) I have driven it a few times and I love it! It is a 2LT and has 18 inch wheels and custom paint among other various things. I am excited to learn more about the HHR on this site!!
Old 07-08-2006, 12:07 AM

welcome to the forum! You should check out the HOW TO section as you will find some good mods documented by members. Pics are also available in the PICTURE & MEDIA and APPEARANCE discussions which can give you some good ideas on what you can add to the HHR.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Deceased

Congrats and welcome to the forum.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:48 AM

Congrats , now lets see some pics.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:23 AM

Welcome to Chevy HHR. The place where the points don't matter, yep, they don’t matter just like a PT.

Enjoy the site. And if you have questions, there is a search button on the tool bar above, which a lot of the items fall under already.

We like Pics around here, there is some good how to's and interesting mods (modifications. like the doorknobs, lower grille and upper grille, intakes, and lots of others.

Enjoy your stay :twothumbs and

Free Membership Membership to ChevyHHR.net is FREE and will always be free, but if you really want to be a part of the team, you can help support the site with Premium Membership.

You can only get into the Dungeon by joining then upgrading. If your not a member yet, joining is quick and easy. Then upgrading is the next step. Keep in mind that in "The Dungeon Premium Members Only. Anything goes!
VISITORS AND REGULAR MEMBERS DON’T SEE THIS FORUM ---NOT WORK SAFE----"

Besides contributing to the development of the site, Premium Membership will allow you to :
- Upload profile pictures
- Upload attachments (pics) directly in threads
- Access to the Premium Members Only forums.
- Premium Membership status under your username
- ChevyHHR.net decal shipped to your address

Tell em TomsHHR “The Deer Slayer” sent ya!!
Old 07-08-2006, 11:51 AM

to chevyhhr.net, the best forum for anything HHR.

We look forward to hearing more about the family HHR. Any plans on mods? Please be sure to post pics for us to see too.

Have fun and enjoy the forum.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:27 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! At this point I am doing some research on intake and exhaust system, to give the 2.4 alittle more kick. I have read that gibson is still fitting a system for the 2.4 so I guess it's a waiting game at this point. Other than that thats it for the plans for now. Also I will post some pics as soon as I can get some good ones for you guys!!!!