The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

My own little welcome card!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 12:09 AM

My own little welcome card!

I wonder who else gives out flyers or little cards on the windshields of HHRs in their neighborhoods? I had made a paper flyer a while ago, but they just get crumpled in my car and flap on people's windshields.

Sindy told me she used a business card size thing and so this weekend I made up my own little welcome card. This forum only allows 640x480, so I don't know if this little thing will look very good, but here it is. Hubby is actually the designer - sorry, I lied again. And to continue the credit where credit is due, 1HOTHHR coined the stock mild and wild phrase (to my knowledge). Hey, but the little catch phrase is all ours!!

Old 08-06-2007, 03:34 AM

That looks nice. I wasn't quite so fancy.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
HHR Card-1.pdf (10.8 KB, 186 views)
Old 08-06-2007, 03:58 AM

Very cool
Old 08-06-2007, 04:00 AM

looks good. I prefer business card over flier, it's just more professional. I keep meaning to make one to distribute, I have the next 2 days off so maybe I'll finally do it.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:00 AM

I still use flyers and cards, I find that it works for recruting purposes...and I have made a few very good friends that way
Old 08-06-2007, 11:00 AM

Very cool guys...do you put the cards on the door handle or under the wiper?

We are all pimping our website!
Old 08-06-2007, 11:25 AM

Nice cards, I have a question??

“We are all pimping our website!”

If you all are pimping or promoting this site, you may even be spending something to do so........
Why have you not become or choose not to be a Premium Member of the site??

Just wondering!?

Mark

PS: I don't work for the owner/administer of this site.....
Old 08-06-2007, 11:27 AM

I put the card on the drivers door glass. Just slide slightly between the seal and window.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:11 PM

I've switched to cards also. I added the forum link and the local club site to the back of my The HHR Store business cards.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:44 PM

TCSTOY is doing it right. Slip the corner of your card between the drivers door glass and the seal just above the door handle so they can't miss it. It gets your card out there without people thinking you leaned across thier hood and scratched the paint.

I've said this before......

A flyer can be seen from across the parking lot and it gives people a bad feeling from the start, then they have the whole walk to the car to get upset that some lawn care business, babysitter, weightloss group, B.S. get rich quick scheme guy, or someone else who may not be a carefull car lover may have just violated the car they love by leaning against it with keys in thier pocket or what have ya. By the time they get to the car they are mad at "junk" being on the windshield and are not interested in reading it to find out what it may be.
When you see nothing but the beautifulness of your HHR as you walk towards it you are smiling and have a positive attidute when you reach your destination, and it is a nice lil "Hello" to find a gently placed business card as you enter your car which in turn makes you think, "huh, how nice of them to invite me to join them".

......Or is that just me.

Quick Reply: My own little welcome card!