The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

My own little welcome card!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 01:46 PM

I missed it, so I'm glad you said it again. Being a newbie to all of this, I had made a flyer and was gingerly slipping it under a wiper blade - and the headline said, "not just another annoying sales flyer" I knew there had to be a better way, just thought I had invented it .

Markiemark - good question - here's the answer.

I joined, paid what I thought was premium, but didn't get the rank I expected. So I sent an inquiry PM which I guess didn't ever get there. So I went straight to Paypal and paid again, for the premium, but I didn't go through the forum. When I didn't get upgraded, I pm'd again...no answer. So, I am waiting patiently for my anniversary this month to pay again. This forum is cheap at 4x the price and it's huge & easy to miss stuff. I'm easy-going - no complaints.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by mitzkity
I joined, paid what I thought was premium, but didn't get the rank I expected. So I sent an inquiry PM which I guess didn't ever get there. So I went straight to Paypal and paid again, for the premium, but I didn't go through the forum. When I didn't get upgraded, I pm'd again...no answer. So, I am waiting patiently for my anniversary this month to pay again. This forum is cheap at 4x the price and it's huge & easy to miss stuff. I'm easy-going - no complaints.

Cool!!!!!!............... except for the non-response.
Forum is a heck of deal, just want most that enjoy it to give back, so it is kept a DEAL!!!

Also, good luck with the Cards and site promotions. I have had my HHR for almost 2 years, from first release of the vehicle. I have some modifications and really enjoy Street Rodding etc.....(Btw, your HHR is nicely done, as well as your husbands Magnum, higly approved by a Street Rodder by heart).... I have notcied, early release of the HHR, most owners, where buying because they enjoy the Retro styling, and modifying potentials. Now, seeing much more out and about, LESS buzz, and more just average JOES, buying them as vehicles, or they are rentals. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy mine as much, just that many HHR owners, now are just vehicle owners, and this site, commodary(sp), and excitement of a customized vehicles is not there.

Then again, just this past month in Atlanta, I have seen a Daytona Blue HHR (with a Chevyhhr.net sticker, and a little customization, SS labeling) who I believe I live close too and as well a summit white HHR, with chrome tail-light rings, and I felt a urge to wave and give the thumbs up, because I know they enjoy their vehicle, more than a vheicle.

Well that was some rambling on...........
Later,
Mark
Old 08-06-2007, 05:54 PM

Thanks!

Markie - a little conversation is often such a shot in the arm for me, so thank you.

I completely agree. For a perky little inexpensive car, the HHR is a good decision for more than one type of buyer. As a person who wanted to give more than a nod to the '49 Suburban, I guess I am on the end of the spectrum with the modders, though I have done nothing performance-wise. I like what I have done, and am proceeding with caution.

Meeting other owners has been such fun, as hubby and I have both learned this year that car people are good people. I guess I'll go take a look and see if you have gallery photos...

Oh wow, Boyd Coddington wheels.... go take a look at this happening in my area... https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/show...ton+open+house