The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

My Vinyl Works Decals/Lettering ect.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 09:07 PM

Keep it up, that hobby is gonna pay off. Literally!
Old 09-26-2012, 01:56 AM
Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by foolmoon_design
Keep it up, that hobby is gonna pay off. Literally!

Maybe, keeps me learning.

This one is about 27.5"L X 8" Tall. 2 color.

Name:  HD-Winged-Color-4-WEB_zps06c28d58.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  37.3 KB

Name:  HD-Winged-Color--3-WEB_zps47179e7f.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  51.8 KB

Name:  HD-Winged-Color--2-WEB_zps455cfa43.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  80.3 KB

Name:  HD-Winged-Color--1-WEB_zps5d70fa0f.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  76.8 KB

Old 09-26-2012, 05:40 AM

i sent the letter! maybe a got a number wrong... UGH S*** well ill send another one and check everything befor stamp n ship im so very sorry AP! i was kinda curious what was goin on..
Old 09-26-2012, 10:02 AM
Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by hhryoungin
i sent the letter! maybe a got a number wrong... UGH S*** well ill send another one and check everything befor stamp n ship im so very sorry AP! i was kinda curious what was goin on..
I posted in your thread a couple times wondering if you had sent the SASE out yet.

I never got it here.

I thought maybe you changed your mind, I was about to put them up in the classifieds same SASE deal to anyone that wanted them.

Once there cut and the transfer tape is on it's best to install them as soon as possible.

I'll wait this week for your SASE, then they go to someone who wants them in white/red.

Old 09-26-2012, 10:05 AM

What's in white in red. Goes with my theme, whatever it is
Old 09-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Rest In Peace

What's in white in red. Goes with my theme, whatever it is
I replied to hhryougin's thread about painting and talking he wanted the forum decals that are no longer available. So I had offered to cut him some Free. Just told him to send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I'd mail them off to him. (was just being nice, not often but once in awhile I am Nice. )

That was a couple weeks ago and I never recieved his SASE, so I was just about to give them away to someone who'd want them. But he replied finally, so I will give him this week to get me the envelope.

Name:  00cf4915.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  73.5 KB

That's how/why this whole thread got started, a few asked to see more of the vinyl stuff I mess around with, so I started this thread just to post pics for anyone interested in seeing what I am cutting.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:51 AM

Believe it ir not, I have three of them on my car, and one on my computer. They look great! The original silver ones. Im having HAHN make me an all black windshield banner, so you only notice it up close.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Rest In Peace

Believe it ir not, I have three of them on my car, and one on my computer. They look great! The original silver ones. Im having HAHN make me an all black windshield banner, so you only notice it up close.

I have none on mine.

I have my Purple eyeball on my back window. But thats just Temporary, i'll cut something else soon and replace it.

Once the supercharger , cams and exhaust are done I will cut some and put on along the very bottom of the side step running boards and maybe one or two under the hood.

Working up a "GM Performance Parts" one to cut, already have the ZZP one ready to cut and cut a few in Silver metallic vinyl. Have a pair of Thrush ones from my muffler I bought, and a pair of decals from the heavy duty battery I bought for my audio install.

Once I cut a few others I will Plan it out were and what to stick on, if any on Morticia.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:07 PM

I got a TTR, HAHN, K&N and chevhhr.net sticker under the hood. All the rest are hiding at the bottom of the B pillar, so you only see them when the doors are open. The only sticker showing is the hhr.net tramp stamp over the third brake light.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:20 PM

where and how etc....

Who what where and when can we get these ChevyHHR.Net decals - Got to have one or 2 - SOMEONE SEND ME THE DETAILS - THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Quick Reply: My Vinyl Works Decals/Lettering ect.