The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

NBA Playoffs!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 11:50 PM

Where's Smitty? Sac-Town decided to show up in the playoffs! They whooped the Spurs...still don't like em

Ng
Old 05-01-2006, 09:33 PM

Cool Here I am!!

Originally Posted by ng8650
Where's Smitty? Sac-Town decided to show up in the playoffs! They whooped the Spurs...still don't like em

Ng

Being the kind person that I am, I didn't want to brag that Sac is tied with the World Champ's, this years #1 Team.... but since you asked well.
Go Kings
Old 05-01-2006, 10:09 PM

That's more like it Smitty!

Ng
Old 05-02-2006, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by booksmitty
Being the kind person that I am, I didn't want to brag that Sac is tied with the World Champ's, this years #1 Team.... but since you asked well.
Go Kings
I love it--tied with Da Spurs! That means that the Kings are filled with hope that they might actually win a series...and that will make the inevitable collapse that much more agonizing!

Yet another stake in the heart, boyz!
Old 05-02-2006, 11:26 AM

Cool

Originally Posted by Krejaton
I love it--tied with Da Spurs! That means that the Kings are filled with hope that they might actually win a series...and that will make the inevitable collapse that much more agonizing!

Yet another stake in the heart, boyz!
I believe in Home Team support. When I lived in LA, it was the Clippers (underdogs) and the Lakers (premier team)

When we moved to Sacramento, well, the Kings became my team. I knew little about them, but they have been exciting to see during different seasons. So here we are again.

Dark days? Man, we're so used to that, I have a desktop with a dark day look...

But anyway- Go Kings!
Old 05-02-2006, 12:15 PM

Watch out for the Clippers. And yes, there are Clippers fans out there.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by HHRster
Watch out for the Clippers. And yes, there are Clippers fans out there.
Once the Lakers finish off the Suns, and put them out of there misery tonight, it'll be the Crippers vs. the Lake Show next week! Should be interesting!!!

Ng
Old 05-02-2006, 12:44 PM

Once the Lakers finish off the Suns, and put them out of there misery tonight, it'll be the Crippers vs. the Lake Show next week! Should be interesting!!!

Ng
I know -- and it will be a really tough series for EITHER team to lose -- those "freeway series" things are always tough if you get beat.

I know you're a Lakers fan, and I'm biased as a Clipper fan, but I really think the Clips are a legit Championship caliber team...only because Caveman Kaman finally came into his own this year... it's hard to win without a big man.
Old 05-02-2006, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by HHRster
I know -- and it will be a really tough series for EITHER team to lose -- those "freeway series" things are always tough if you get beat.

I know you're a Lakers fan, and I'm biased as a Clipper fan, but I really think the Clips are a legit Championship caliber team...only because Caveman Kaman finally came into his own this year... it's hard to win without a big man.
Hey isn't Kaman the dude that got his family jewels crushed by that one Nugget?

Seriously, I give props to the Clipps. It's been a long time since they have been respectable. Dunleavy is a good coach and the team has talent. It will be a good series that wouldn't surprise me if the Clipps won. I just hope they don't.

Ng
Old 05-02-2006, 02:28 PM

Hey isn't Kaman the dude that got his family jewels crushed by that one Nugget?

Seriously, I give props to the Clipps. It's been a long time since they have been respectable. Dunleavy is a good coach and the team has talent. It will be a good series that wouldn't surprise me if the Clipps won. I just hope they don't.

Ng

Yeah, looks like Kaman got violated by one of the Nuggets' better "ball-handlers"... too bad they couldn't handle that smothering Clipper "D".

Quick Reply: NBA Playoffs!!!