The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

NBA Playoffs!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by ng8650
Once the Lakers finish off the Suns, and put them out of there misery tonight, it'll be the Crippers vs. the Lake Show next week! Should be interesting!!!

Ng

Hmmm finish them off tonight?? so far it doe not look like it.5:50 left in the game. And even if they do it was worth it to just see Kobe almost get his head taken off. And three replays of it.
Sorry I know that not nice, but I have never been able to stand him.

Ha now he gets tossed out of the game with 3:11 left
Old 05-03-2006, 12:26 AM

Sorry NG looks like we go another game.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:42 AM

Yeah I knew it was coming...You gotta love that home court advantage by the refs! They were doomed from the beginning. Once the Suns took permanent residence on the free throw line, I knew it was over...

I actually stopped watching early in the fourth, didn't see Kobe getting thrown out, gonna have to read about it now! Next game, home court advantage!

Ng
Old 05-03-2006, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by ng8650
Yeah I knew it was coming...You gotta love that home court advantage by the refs! They were doomed from the beginning. Once the Suns took permanent residence on the free throw line, I knew it was over...

I actually stopped watching early in the fourth, didn't see Kobe getting thrown out, gonna have to read about it now! Next game, home court advantage!

Ng
Home court?? The Refs?? This was probally the best refed game of any. They called it very tight and both ways. When Kobe got closelined they tosed Bell out right away.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by dbarberaz
Home court?? The Refs?? This was probally the best refed game of any. They called it very tight and both ways. When Kobe got closelined they tosed Bell out right away.
Games 1, 2, & 5 the refs were on the Suns bench...Games 3 & 4 the refs were on the Lakers bench. It's the way it is, the refs always give the calls to the home team. Dude go back to game 1 and see how many free-throws the Suns shot compared to the Lakers = Suns win. Hey, but at least I came back after the loss!

Go Lake Show!

Ng
Old 05-03-2006, 09:10 AM

Lets see if you come back after the Fakers err I mean Lakers lose at home

To be honest I am worried because that foul Bell gave Kobe only Pi**ed off all of LA fans and players. This may turn into a very physical game.

But it was fun to watch
Old 05-03-2006, 11:36 AM

[QUOTE=HHRster]
I know you're a Lakers fan, and I'm biased as a Clipper fan, but I really think the Clips are a legit Championship caliber team...[QUOTE]

And my HHR can perform like Marty McFly's DeLorean in Back to the Future!

The Clips are a good team, favored over the Lakes, but Championship caliber? Get the meds refilled--soon!
Old 05-03-2006, 12:06 PM

[QUOTE=Krejaton][QUOTE=HHRster]
I know you're a Lakers fan, and I'm biased as a Clipper fan, but I really think the Clips are a legit Championship caliber team...

And my HHR can perform like Marty McFly's DeLorean in Back to the Future!

The Clips are a good team, favored over the Lakes, but Championship caliber? Get the meds refilled--soon!
Go ahead and laugh.... The Clips gave the Spurs fits this season even though they lost 2 of 3 -- AND they're playing VERY well right now... they are going to be a tough out against anybody in the league -- watch.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:12 AM

O.K. Dwayne...4th Qtr both teams going back and forth...I'm getting ready to shut it down, but if the Suns win this one the series, in my opinion, is over. Obviously if the Lakers win the series is over.

Later

Ng
Old 05-05-2006, 06:55 AM

Miami is looking good..

Quick Reply: NBA Playoffs!!!