The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

New to forum...

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 12:07 PM

If you can wait, I'd sell the car thru an ad in auto trader. You'll get more for your stang almost guaranteed.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:30 PM

Wow...

I am diggin' all the replies,welcomes,and advice on my futre purchase.You guys are very helpful.
Hopefully I will be posting pics of my new HHR soon!
Thanx again!

Juan

Old 08-04-2007, 01:42 PM

That is why this is the best site. Everyone here is very helpful. Look forward to pics.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Meshica7
I am diggin' all the replies,welcomes,and advice on my futre purchase.You guys are very helpful.
Hopefully I will be posting pics of my new HHR soon!
Thanx again!

Juan

Stay strong bro, don't cave the first day. If they want to sell it you, they'll be in touch. Swim around the hook a little bit, bump the bobber to let 'em know your serious, but don't let them set the hook yet. Let them know you're definitely going to buy a HHR, its just a matter of where you can get the best deal. Consider acting like you may wait until Sept or October because you know the deals get sweeter on '07 models in the fall. Sometimes that helps with the current negotiation.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:54 PM

Pm him this morning, he was getting ready to go to the Dealer today!
Fingers crossed.
Old 08-04-2007, 05:43 PM

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2007, 06:05 PM

OK folks....
So we went down to the dealer and the salesman (Frank) who I have been negotiating with was with a customer. A young sales guy asked us to please have a seat and that our salesperson would be with us soon.Well,after about an hour or so of waiting we decided to leave.We did not see our sales guy so we got in the Mustang and left.

When I get home there is a message from Frank on our machine.

"Juan,this is Frank from Seidel Chevrolet.Did you just leave our dealership? I thought I saw you leave about 5 minutes ago but I was not sure if it was you.Noone told me that you were here!Please call me back,if you wish,at ###-###-####.I am very sorry about this."

So I called him back and I got his voice mail,told him what had happened,and said that we may stop by on Sunday.He calls me on my cell as I am leaving the message.He apologizes for the misunderstanding,tells me that the "new kid" did not bother telling anyone that we were there and that he had been free for about 20 minutes before we left.Oh well.Of course it was indeed a misunderstanding and now I have a bit more ammo in my court.I told him that I would stop by on Sunday but then I e-mailed him and told him that Monday would be better as my wife wants to enjoy her day off.

I can hear the lips puckering up as I type this...

Patience.......

Juan

Last edited by Meshica7; 08-04-2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-04-2007, 06:07 PM

This could be a forewarning of what to expect from this dealership or it could be a simple mistake.
Old 08-04-2007, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Meshica7
OK folks....
So we went down to the dealer and the salesman (Frank) who I have been negotiating with was with a customer. A young sales guy asked us to please have a seat and that our salesperson would be with us soon.Well,after about an hour or so of waiting we decided to leave.We did not see our sales guy so we got in the Mustang and left.

When I get home there is a message from Frank on our machine.

"Juan,this is Frank from Seidel Chevrolet.Did you just leave our dealership? I thought I saw you leave about 5 minutes ago but I was not sure if it was you.Noone told me that you were here!Please call me back,if you wish,at ###-###-####.I am very sorry about this."

So I called him back and I got his voice mail,told him what had happened,and said that we may stop by on Sunday.He calls me on my cell as I am leaving the message.He apologizes for the misunderstanding,tells me that the "new kid" did not bother telling anyone that we were there and that he had been free for about 20 minutes before we left.Oh well.Of course it was indeed a misunderstanding and now I have a bit more ammo in my court.I told him that I would stop by on Sunday but then I e-mailed him and told him that Monday would be better as my wife wants to enjoy her day off.

I can hear the lips puckering up as I type this...

Patience.......

Juan

Juan
Good luck and remember you Want to purchase a car, If he is not ready to sell or give you a good deal, Stop & Go some were else.

You must get what you want or Leave

Rudy (Z-Man)
Old 08-04-2007, 06:51 PM

Well Okay then Good Luck on Monday!

Quick Reply: New to forum...