The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

NEW HAT/SHIRT Mix up

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 10:24 PM

I got my Corvette shirt today..... Interesting...
Old 04-14-2006, 11:11 PM
Founding Member

I tried calling them this evening. They were closed for the day. My email hasent recieved a reply either. (as of yet)
Some one messed up in the data entry of the ordeing part numbers/descriptions somewhere. Or in the data on the Mall site!
Old 04-15-2006, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by TomsHHR
I got my Corvette shirt today..... Interesting...
I'm bettin' the Corvette owners somewhere are really bummed!
Old 04-15-2006, 08:11 AM
Deceased

i have met several vette owners that now own HHRs
so maybe not Mike
Old 04-15-2006, 09:36 AM

I am one of the dual owners. I have shirts for both.

Charles
Old 04-15-2006, 09:41 AM

I feel bad, I posted the link to the shirts and hat, and now everyone is getting the wrong stuff( I know chevy's fault). To top it off I never even placed n order. Wanted to see what other thought after they got them in the mail.
Guess I really will be waiting now.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:40 AM
Founding Member

I will call Monday to get a Return Merchandise Authorization Number!

As stated at their web site!

About UsPrivacy & SecurityReturns & ExchangesOrdering & PaymentShipping InformationFAQsContact UsTerms of UseView a Friend's Wish List

ChevyMall Guarantee
At ChevyMall, your complete satisfaction is always guaranteed. If for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it (in new condition, please) within 45 days. We will gladly exchange it, or refund your money.

Returns and Exchanges
Please call our Customer Service Department 1-800-558-2550 for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number before returning merchandise.

If we made an error on your order, ChevyMall will gladly reimburse you for your reasonable return ground shipping charge upon receipt of your merchandise. Shipping reimbursement will be credited back to the original purchase credit card and the correct merchandise will be promptly sent to you with no shipping charge.

Merchandise must be returned in its original condition and within 45 days of original purchase (invoice date)

Return merchandise should be packed in its original packaging (outside shipping package, if in suitable condition) with a copy of the packing slip and a short note explaining the reason for the return or exchange.

We highly recommend return merchandise be shipped through UPS who will provide a tracking number and insurance automatically with each shipment. We cannot be responsive to your request without your return in hand. We would hate if something happened to your return in transit and you were unable to track it!

Please ship all return and exchange information to:
ChevyMall
RMA (Enter your 4 digit RMA Number)
2540 Spring-Cypress
Spring, TX 77388

Phone 800-558-2550
A credit for the cost of the returned merchandise should appear on the original credit card used to purchase the item(s). We will be happy to send you a replacement item prior to the item being returned to us, but we will charge your credit card for the replacement shipment. When we receive the returned merchandise, your account will be issued a credit. Sorry, we cannot be responsible for bank charges for overdrafts. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:14 PM

Sindy, you may want to forget the HHR T-shirt....

Something about your original pic tells me that the HHR on the T may well end up (due to fabric stretch) looking like a monster truck with two BIG wheels and tires!!

Please take that comment lightly and with compliments!
Old 04-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Deceased

and what is wrong with that?
Old 04-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Founding Member

it is a 2 xx ya know.... perhaps I need bigger rims!

Quick Reply: NEW HAT/SHIRT Mix up