The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Next Election

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Holmes Hot Ride
I don't think it has anything to do with whether it be a woman or a black person. It could be a moderate Republican? This nation is at a point to where they just want change. I personal think that the next president will do our country more harm and will send us farther into dept and moral decay than any other president in history. And it does not matter what party.
I personal think that too.... I don't want to go farther into dept...... Unless, of course, it's the shoe dept - I could use some nice new shoes for work.
(sorry, couldn't resist)
Old 12-18-2006, 02:32 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by O6ChevyHHR
anyone but Bush after all he killed about 3,000plus people in Iraq~
Just make sure, when you turn 18, you register to vote.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:37 PM

Sure will are you a democrat jay?
Old 12-18-2006, 02:40 PM
Banned

I personal think that the next president will do our country more harm and will send us farther into dept and moral decay than any other president in history. And it does not matter what party.
Why such a bleak outlook Holmes? The presidents decisions have nothing to do with a person’s morality BTW.

Last edited by captain howdy; 12-18-2006 at 10:11 PM.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
Why such a bleak outlook Holmes? The president decisions have nothing to do with a person’s morality BTW.
CH, I could answer this with a 101 reasons but won't. As far as the president not having anything to do with the morality of our country, I disagree and have a 101 reasons why but won't give answer to that either. I will say this; Everything trickles down and the President can be the most influential person in America. Because of that, it is evident of our past presidents and leadership that has help change the face of America.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:56 PM

CH, I could answer this with a 101 reasons but won't. As far as the president not having anything to do with the morality of our country, I disagree and have a 101 reasons why but won't give answer to that either. I will say this; Everything trickles down and the President can be the most influential person in America. Because of that, it is evident of our past presidents and leadership that has help change the face of America.
I give up! I'm too busy trying to figure out what some people are saying and/or writing that by the time I get to the end of the paragraph (on a third read, that is), I've forgotten what the thread is about! And they're mad at MY people for not being able to speak English!!!
(I think (and hope) I just contributed to the locking of this thread!!!)
Old 12-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Banned

But there is always hope. The president doesn't play as large a role in people’s lives as he used to. It also seems the president now a day is more of a figure head and his cabinet calls the shots. We need an intelligent, independent minded, and open minded president with balls. It will be hard to find one though seeing as how the incumbents now days are chosen because they are puppets of their party.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PhxHHR
And they're mad at MY people for not being able to speak English!!!
lol!
Old 12-18-2006, 03:08 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by O6ChevyHHR
Sure will are you a democrat jay?
My political affiliation is of no concern here. Let's just say that yes I am a registered voter.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by crowbar
im just gonna add, THANK GOD BUSH IS ON HIS WAY OUT!!!!!!!!
Thank GOD for Bush !

Quick Reply: Next Election