The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Not a Commercial Just a Fact

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 05:01 AM

Not a Commercial Just a Fact

Thank you Mike. I ordered the following items from Mike at SoCalHHRs: CGS Intake, Rear anti-sway bar, coil and fuse box cover. The order was placed at 2:00 pm on Saturday, June 10th. Of course I promptly received the automated email confirming my order and informing me it would take 3-4 business days to receive my order. Guess what, yesterday at 2:00 pm my order arrived. By my calculations that is exactly 3 business days.

Now I don't know Mike from the man-in-the moon. I have never met him and probably never will. But I do know customer service and for that I want to thank Mike for his willingness to provide the service that many merchants talk about but never provide.

This is not a commercial for him or his business. While some on this forum whine and complain, Mike doesn't just "talk the talk" he "walks the walk".

Once again, thanks Mike. Thanks for your comments and insight on this forum and thanks for providing incredible customer service and support. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Not a commercial, just a fact.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jimieno
While some on this forum whine and complain, Mike doesn't just "talk the talk" he "walks the walk".
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Old 06-15-2006, 07:45 AM

Lay your hands on the radio and TESTIFY brothers and sisters, shout and say amen.
Did he just call user whiners????? Hell all i drink is beer...

Sounded like an unsolicited customer testimony to me Cap'
Old 06-15-2006, 07:53 AM
Founding Member

Well, the topic is "Not a Commercial Just a Fact ".
I agree, I have had great customer service from Mike also!
Old 06-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Deceased

same here
ordered 2 things
both arrived on the 3rd day
Old 06-15-2006, 10:08 AM

I don't know Mike, either, and probably never will, but one things' for sure:
Mike is very punctual and always takes less than 3 business days to reply to my sarcasm.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:42 AM

I think what he (jimieno) is saying is.....Sometimes the whining here is so bad it's like being in a vineyard (yep, it is, and with exception of a very few, we've all whined about something or other) and that while some vendors suck, SoCal HHR's gets what you want, when you want it. None of the BS that some places give you.

My opinion and I think I paid $5.99 to express it here. So there!
And I think I will have a beer with that

Last edited by Firewatcher; 06-15-2006 at 11:29 AM.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:01 PM

I'm in total agreement with what jimieno said. I have placed several orders with Mike as well and the service is the best I've ever seen.

Plus, there have been several times when I've been undecided about things or had something I needed an immediate answer to, so I called his shop. He not only answered the phone himself, he took the time to address my concerns and for that I am very thankful. The most recent time he helped me by phone was when I bought a 6 disc changer from another member of the forum to replace my stock 1 disc changer. Got it all installed thanks to his pictorial and when I turned it on, it said locked. I was like so I called him right away and he told me that with newer cars you have to have the computer reprogrammed by the dealer which I didn't know since this is my first new car in almost 30 years. My point on this is...this didn't have anything to do with parts he sells, he's just the kind of guy who is willing to help others who aren't quite as knowledgeable.

Mike, I'll be ordering a thing or two here shortly. Saw the new stubby you sell on HayHotRod's HHR and I like it even better than the other one. Nothing wrong with it...I just like the looks of the newer one better. Thanks for being a wealth of information and providing such great service to your customers.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:05 PM

Wow! What a surprize this morning! It's a pleasure to serve all of you.

We appreciate your business and hope to be helping HHR owners for a long time to come. We have several new products in the works right now, so stay tuned and check our site occasionally to see what's released.

Thanks again for being such a great bunch!
Old 06-15-2006, 12:08 PM
Banned

I don't want anyone to think I was being negative towards Mike. Even if I may disagree about some stuff he is one hell of a guy. Everything I have ordered from him in the past arrived lightning fast. I just didn't understand the part I quoted. It sounds kind of silly to me.

Quick Reply: Not a Commercial Just a Fact