The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Port holes, it was bound to happen

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 08:35 AM

B/B
Dude that sucks. I am not a fan of the port holes, but the point is someone f*** up your ride. Thats just not cool. Did they do any damage to the car when they pulled them off?
Old 04-10-2007, 05:54 AM

No real damage, just the idea that you can`t have something without someone messing with it.
A little buffing and a spot or two of touch up paint, it`s passable. I`ll work on it when the weather gets nicer.
Still waiting for pix of what a HHR "should" look like though .
Old 04-10-2007, 07:09 AM
jx3

Sorry to hear about the vandalism!
Just hope somebody doesn't do this to Dory.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:37 AM

Sucks that is happened. At least no real damage happened.

To a point, I agree with caddytruck, some do go way overboard on the PepBoys look IMO.....

I have pics of mine and will show them whenever you like....

Old 04-10-2007, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
No real damage, just the idea that you can`t have something without someone messing with it.
Agree whole heartedly. When I had my Crossfire and was working for the college I stopped by one of the buildings briefly to do a building check and by the time I had come back (maybe 15 min.) someone had keyed it!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 01:45 PM

BB I Feel you, last Friday someone did a drive by with a BB gun on my Uplanders rear window. This is the second time in 6 months and my Insurance company doesnt cover glass replacement due to vandalism. That rear window is $400.00.
I was furious, and I told the cop that showed up that they better catch the guys responsible before I did or theyd be taking me to jail for assault too.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:41 PM

You`re welcome to

Originally Posted by solman98
Sucks that is happened. At least no real damage happened.

To a point, I agree with caddytruck, some do go way overboard on the PepBoys look IMO.....

I have pics of mine and will show them whenever you like....

You`re welcome to show your pix, I`d like to see what you did to make your Ride unique, yet so tasteful , that all will agree that you stayed "UNDERBOARD".
Old 04-10-2007, 09:50 PM

Mr. Beauty, Why do you feel so angry towards people who have a different opinion than yours? I would like to post some pictures of my car when I get a chance. I could save you the time and just tell you it's boring!!! No 3m sticky tape or spinning hubcaps. You seem so opinionated, yet denounce any others. Puzzling?
Old 04-11-2007, 06:00 AM

Ditto

Originally Posted by caddytruck
Mr. Beauty, Why do you feel so angry towards people who have a different opinion than yours? I would like to post some pictures of my car when I get a chance. I could save you the time and just tell you it's boring!!! No 3m sticky tape or spinning hubcaps. You seem so opinionated, yet denounce any others. Puzzling?
Mr. Caddytruck, Why do you feel so angry towards people who have a different opinion than yours? I have posted pix of my Ride, and you felt you had to make a negative comment.
You seem so opinionated, yet denounce others.
I`m not puzzled, I know where you`re coming from.

PS. as a side note. I saw the portholes on a custom ride, I liked the look, I could`ve had holes punched in the hood, then have to someday pay the price when selling or trading in.
Some people lower their ride, put bigger/different rims, do stuff to their motor, so forth and so on.
I live in a city that grows potholes, lowering my ride or buying rims to get damaged, just isn`t something I feel is prudent
There`s no reason I can`t do what pleases me without worrying if it is offensive to others, or having someone rip me off.
People steal rims too, I don`t hear any comments about, "That`s why I`m not a fan of putting rims on a ride".
The offer was to get you to show you creation. Maybe I can find something I don`t like about your ride.

Last edited by Black Beauty; 04-11-2007 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:51 AM

B.B.
I agree with everything you've said. People should NEVER conform.
Life would be a real bore if everyone thought & did the same thing !

later rNr // mike

Quick Reply: Port holes, it was bound to happen