The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Posting an Replies - Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 10:02 AM

Can't we all just get along? I mean, this is a forum which brings together people with a common interest. That should supersede all other things. I'm somewhat new, as well, but have not found anyone to be an "ass". If anything, this forum is much better than several others, where young kids are posting what they think & feel with only ~18 years experience behind'em. Another thing is that people SHOULD (at a minimum) review their posts before submitting them - I have had a little trouble just trying to figure out what people mean on occasion. I agree it is not a spelling test, but if your main idea is to convey your thoughts to others, do it well!
Bottom line - we're all BretHHRen, and personalities will differ, but not enough to keep us discussing common ideas.
Cheers!
Old 05-05-2006, 10:03 AM
Banned

Who's fighting?
Old 05-05-2006, 10:04 AM

Why not just lighten up...? we have addressed enough seriousness this week, I have expressed my views on a serious issue, then let it go...CH and anyone else who likes to stir the s&@t a bit, just keeps things lively...I haven't found anyone so offensive that I don't want to open this site everyday...
It is after all a computer site, no one's life should be seriously impacted by what is said here, and if it is...well you are far too involved...So carve the damned unicorn, pour the Jack Daniels and have some fun...Don't make me send naked pics of my HHR!!!
Old 05-05-2006, 10:05 AM
jx3

Originally Posted by PhxHHR
. Another thing is that people SHOULD (at a minimum) review their posts before submitting them - I have had a little trouble just trying to figure out what people mean on occasion. I agree it is not a spelling test, but if your main idea is to convey your thoughts to others, do it well!
At least I now know it's not just me.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by scaleguy
Why not just lighten up...? we have addressed enough seriousness this week, I have expressed my views on a serious issue, then let it go...CH and anyone else who likes to stir the s&@t a bit, just keeps things lively...I haven't found anyone so offensive that I don't want to open this site everyday...
It is after all a computer site, no one's life should be seriously impacted by what is said here, and if it is...well you are far too involved...So carve the damned unicorn, pour the Jack Daniels and have some fun...Don't make me send naked pics of my HHR!!!

I can’t agree more. We can all get along and we did really well so far. Let’s keep this strong community an enjoyable place for everyone.

I am going to go ahead and close this. We did address enough seriousness this week.
So let’s let it go, be nice to each other, and most of all, have fun