The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Potential new member...

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 09:46 PM

Potential new member...

So the lovely Mrs. B/B, (er, Mrs. S/S) and I were walking back to my moms house after spending the afternoon at the neighborhood annual festival/gathering at the park down her street, we see a Gray HHR parked along the street.
We both glance at it, checking it out, see some damage in the stoneguard area, then notice it`s a old neighbor`s ride.
So she say`s that she`s upset about the way the area is chipping away (see in pic) and I tell her to come to the site, there are plenty more people with the same problem, gave her a card, hope she comes on board...
Attached Images  
Old 08-04-2007, 09:48 PM

Would her name be Diana?
Old 08-04-2007, 09:54 PM

I know you`re in FL., but what makes you think by my discription of events, that her name may be Diana? Do you know someone in Chicago, with a Gray HHR?
Old 08-04-2007, 10:15 PM

Sorry not to step on your thread, but I do know about 2 people that own HHRs up there, 1 Silver, and 1 Black. But not yours!
Again I do Apologize, for posting in one of your threads.
It will be the last one I do, even tho I thought all that were members here could post in all threads no matter where they lived.
I will consult with the mods as to proper Fourm posting.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:20 PM

Hey Karen
Did I miss something, Here we go again.

Rudy (Z-Man)
Old 08-05-2007, 07:34 AM

It`s a dang shame...

Originally Posted by karen1953
Sorry not to step on your thread, but I do know about 2 people that own HHRs up there, 1 Silver, and 1 Black. But not yours!
Again I do Apologize, for posting in one of your threads.
It will be the last one I do, even tho I thought all that were members here could post in all threads no matter where they lived.
I will consult with the mods as to proper Fourm posting.
It`s a shame that two members would come onto a potential "Welcome Aboard" thread, and turn it into a fight...
I clearly stated that the veh. was GREY, certainly not Black, even posted a pic.
The two posters just had to try and instigate something... the same two who always run to the mods, "Hey B/B, don`t start up". SAD!!!
Old 08-05-2007, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
It`s a shame that two members would come onto a potential "Welcome Aboard" thread, and turn it into a fight...
I clearly stated that the veh. was GREY, certainly not Black, even posted a pic.
The two posters just had to try and instigate something... the same two who always run to the mods, "Hey B/B, don`t start up". SAD!!!
No BB, the real shame is that everytime a thread that you started doesn't go as you like it, you scream hi-jack. I don't see how they turned it into a fight, she asked a question and you returned with your same old tired garbage. I don't know how that is instigating anything AND she apologized for intruding after your rant!
Old 08-05-2007, 04:26 PM

I say this thread before a war breaks out.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by stevflo
No BB, the real shame is that everytime a thread that you started doesn't go as you like it, you scream hi-jack. I don't see how they turned it into a fight, she asked a question and you returned with your same old tired garbage. I don't know how that is instigating anything AND she apologized for intruding after your rant!
Where was the rant? When did I scream Hi-Jack?
Old 08-05-2007, 06:18 PM

I usually don't see eye to eye with BB but I fail to see here where he did anything wrong other than just ask a question...perhaps there is a past history between the posters that I'm not aware of though

Goose

Quick Reply: Potential new member...