The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

resume help

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 03:00 PM

resume help

Hello,
I am in the process of transitioning from active duty army, back to civilian work force. Part of the pocess now is that you have to have a resume before you can final out. The acap center helped me right one, well told me to insert my stuff into a template example. My question is is there any one on here that is in Human Resources or that does hiring, that I could send a copy to in email. That would be willing to read through and give me some pointers and suggestions tht would make it stand out more to a potential employer?

Thanks,
Rick_rob
Old 09-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by rick_rob
Hello,
I am in the process of transitioning from active duty army, back to civilian work force. Part of the pocess now is that you have to have a resume before you can final out. The acap center helped me right one, well told me to insert my stuff into a template example. My question is is there any one on here that is in Human Resources or that does hiring, that I could send a copy to in email. That would be willing to read through and give me some pointers and suggestions tht would make it stand out more to a potential employer?

Thanks,
Rick_rob
Me, send me a PM and I will give you an email to send it to.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:37 PM

Pm sent