The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.
View Poll Results: Do you like revenge of the nerds
YES
85.53%
NO
14.47%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Revenge Of The Nerds!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 06:42 PM

Revenge Of The Nerds!!!

Who likes REVENGE OF THE NERDS!!!Yes No
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SkzAJs7NutM
Old 05-08-2007, 06:43 PM

Haven't seen any of them in years though.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:54 PM
jx3

I could be one!!
Old 05-08-2007, 07:20 PM

We Are The Champions.......Of The World!

Nerds! Nerds! Nerds! Nerds!

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that Tim Busfield played Poindexter
Old 05-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Banned

Who the hell doesn't like Revenge of the Nerds I and II. I could do without III. I contently quote the first two films and know like every line. Not only is there great dialog but classic scenes like when they set up the cameras in I or when they blew out The Hotel Coral Essex's sign to read Hot Oral Sex in II. I guess I'm a nerd for loving the nerds. There are probably other reasons why I'm a nerd too.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:27 PM

The first one was the best 2nd one was ok
Old 05-08-2007, 09:33 PM

Trivia

The University of Arizona agreed to let the filmmakers shoot at the campus but then revoked permission after reading the script and discovering how raunchy it was. Eventually they again changed their minds and let them shoot. They also allowed many of the students to be used as extras.

A display in the background the Tri-Lambda's performance at the end is provided by a Tandy Color Computer using the Audio Spectrum Analyzer cartridge. One of the nerds carries a board with shoulder straps that has a CoCo attached to it.

To test the effectiveness of their "nerd" makeup and wardrobes, Robert Carradine and Anthony Edwards attended a college rush-week, when real fraternities were reviewing prospective pledges (wanna-be members). The fraternity leader of the first house took one look at them both and said, "No way!"

When Jeff Kanew was interviewed by the producers, they asked what kind of movie he thought he could make given the material. He responded, "One I would be embarrassed to have my name on." They hired him immediately.

The film deleted a subplot of the Nerds visiting the Tri-Lambda national conference in Las Vegas, in which the Nerds are outcasts and in which Gilbert talks to his uncle at the hotel where the conference is being held. These deleted scenes can be found on the new "panty raid edition" DVD.

The point-of-view scenes when Lewis is wearing Stan's mask and can be heard breathing are a parody of Darth Vader from Star Wars (1977.)

According to an interview with Curtis Armstrong (Booger) on the Special Edition DVD, the sound that comes out of his mouth to win the belching contest is actually the sound of two camels mating.

Posters in the Tri-Lambds house include *The Beatles in their latter years *Thriller-era Michael Jackson *The Space Shuttle being launched *A 1984 calendar/poster with a topless woman *A Devo poster, featuring the band members in their signature "energy dome" hats *An Albert Einstein poster

During the Alpha Beta/Pi performance at the skit competition, the backdrop lists "scores" for Alpha Betas and for Nerds. The Alpha Beta score is 69. The Nerd score is 0.

Takashi's jumpsuit during the drunken tricycle race has a "Ron" name patch on it. Danny Burke's has a "Birdie" name patch.

The only characters to appear in every film in the series are Lewis, Mr. Skolnick, Lamar, and Booger
Old 05-09-2007, 06:43 AM

Someone has the possibility of being a bigger Nerd than the real Nerds!

You gotta admit......Lewis was lucky in the last...I mean hey.......Betty?
Attached Images  
Old 05-11-2007, 07:44 PM

A friend of mine was an extra in the one they went to Florida
Old 05-11-2007, 10:17 PM

ah yea the nerds...

this is bulls**t, i want bu*h, PAN DOWN !!
weve got bu*h, weve got bu*h !

HAHAHA

i think i like porkys more tho... im going to have to pull out all my old dvds and watch them all again

Quick Reply: Revenge Of The Nerds!!!