The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Saddam Hussien

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
Maybe we should all stop this hate and violence talk and get back to what this group is about... The HHR
Lets get back to the fun...
Excuse my prior post. Did not see your latest. My appologies and I agree on this one 100%
Old 11-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Founding Member

The lounge is designated for our non HHR related topics! WE do talk about other things.... good, bad or indifferent!
"The Lounge
Off Topic PG-13. Cars, movies, work, relationships..."
Old 11-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Founding Member

I tend to shy away from political comments and debates. Mainly because I don’t have the urge to argue with people about what I believe, what position I hold, and so on.

I have plenty of things that require my energy. Among those is keeping piece on this site. So let’s all remember that every single person has an opinion, and it is only that... an opinion. We can respect people with different opinions can’t we?

So let’s just show respect and get along please.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:08 PM

What ever Saddam did, he did so with the blessings of this country. Prior to 9-11, he was just another dictator... We (Americans) wanted some one to point the finger at, hence, we are going to pursue it to it`s logical end, whether it`s right or wrong.
Now that a trumped-up court has brought back (the verdict) they were brought together for, you now feel justice is done. We still don`t have anything to celebrate, wheres Bin Laden?
All the things you guys/gals said you would like seen done, are all directed at the wrong person.
This crowd should want a HHR to take him to the gallows, Hang-Him-Right now...
Old 11-05-2006, 09:16 PM

Hussein, another in a long and never ending line of self-agrandising individuals who thinks themselvs god-like and the chosen to rule their people. They reduce life to nothing more than those who serve them and those whose lives have no value and may be exterminated...It is public knowledge that Hussein and his regime committed atrocities against humanity and although the mainstream media would have the less informed believe otherwise, this regime most assuredly was involved in global terrorism. No weapons of MAss Destruction? I personally saw the fighters buried in the sand during Desert Storm One, and we know there was seventeen months during which Hssein's regime toyed with the International Community over weapons inspections agreed upon when they were defeated in Desert Storm and of course there were the reports of very heavy traffic between Iraq and Syria during that time. I spent my time fighting the wars of a just and honorable nation against tyrants like Hussein and Noreiga, I watched these men rule and kill their people and then run like cowards, but you most definitely may have your own opinion, I also fought to guarantee that, but please leave the same right to others...As for my feelings Hussein should suffer execution, at the hands of Iraqis, after all of the Iraqi appeals processes have been completed, giving further credence and strength to the new Iraqi government. When this new government is stable enough, then our troops leave Iraq, with the job completed and a success. We owe that to the troops who will return home and we most definitely owe that to those who have not ...
Old 11-05-2006, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by SindyDix
The lounge is designated for our non HHR related topics! WE do talk about other things.... good, bad or indifferent!
"The Lounge
Off Topic PG-13. Cars, movies, work, relationships..."
yes thank you...that is why the lounge is here....so why do some get thier under-garments in a bunch? i think i read another topic where this was said as well, that if you dont like the topic, dont read it or post in it....

i made this thread like jonny b said, cuz its my opinion, and i think he deserves to die(saddam not JB), and if you want to go back and talk about the hhr, then make another topic about it, no need to hijack this thread.....
Old 11-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Platinum Member

Yep...EVERYONE is entitiled to an opinion. And scaleguy, IMO, you just expressed the most logical one on this thread.

Most of the others, including me, were just exhausting steam, from a very frustrating situation. And, we ALL do that, when that certain situation arises.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by scaleguy
Hussein, another in a long and never ending line of self-agrandising individuals who thinks themselvs god-like and the chosen to rule their people. They reduce life to nothing more than those who serve them and those whose lives have no value and may be exterminated...It is public knowledge that Hussein and his regime committed atrocities against humanity and although the mainstream media would have the less informed believe otherwise, this regime most assuredly was involved in global terrorism. No weapons of MAss Destruction? I personally saw the fighters buried in the sand during Desert Storm One, and we know there was seventeen months during which Hssein's regime toyed with the International Community over weapons inspections agreed upon when they were defeated in Desert Storm and of course there were the reports of very heavy traffic between Iraq and Syria during that time. I spent my time fighting the wars of a just and honorable nation against tyrants like Hussein and Noreiga, I watched these men rule and kill their people and then run like cowards, but you most definitely may have your own opinion, I also fought to guarantee that, but please leave the same right to others...As for my feelings Hussein should suffer execution, at the hands of Iraqis, after all of the Iraqi appeals processes have been completed, giving further credence and strength to the new Iraqi government. When this new government is stable enough, then our troops leave Iraq, with the job completed and a success. We owe that to the troops who will return home and we most definitely owe that to those who have not ...
Amen brother.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by scaleguy

Have to agree with you on this.
Since I served over in the first Desert Storm can I get a ticket to watch the SOB hang? Not that I would enjoy watching someone die...but this is a little diffrent.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:20 AM

maybe they should do to him what alot of his henchmen did to other iraqis...chop off his head, but with a blunt sword that could barely cut bread a few whacks should do it.

Quick Reply: Saddam Hussien