The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Saddam Hussien

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by scaleguy
Hussein, another in a long and never ending line of self-agrandising individuals who thinks themselvs god-like and the chosen to rule their people. They reduce life to nothing more than those who serve them and those whose lives have no value and may be exterminated...It is public knowledge that Hussein and his regime committed atrocities against humanity and although the mainstream media would have the less informed believe otherwise, this regime most assuredly was involved in global terrorism. No weapons of MAss Destruction? I personally saw the fighters buried in the sand during Desert Storm One, and we know there was seventeen months during which Hssein's regime toyed with the International Community over weapons inspections agreed upon when they were defeated in Desert Storm and of course there were the reports of very heavy traffic between Iraq and Syria during that time. I spent my time fighting the wars of a just and honorable nation against tyrants like Hussein and Noreiga, I watched these men rule and kill their people and then run like cowards, but you most definitely may have your own opinion, I also fought to guarantee that, but please leave the same right to others...As for my feelings Hussein should suffer execution, at the hands of Iraqis, after all of the Iraqi appeals processes have been completed, giving further credence and strength to the new Iraqi government. When this new government is stable enough, then our troops leave Iraq, with the job completed and a success. We owe that to the troops who will return home and we most definitely owe that to those who have not ...
Agree 100%. Excellent post.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:25 PM

I just wanted to point out Becasue of Sadam, the war, our president thats why Sindy's Son is in Iraq and other brothers and sisters, kids, fathers, mothers, uncles and etc.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:26 PM

Killing him is not the answer. We still dont have osama
Old 11-07-2006, 06:45 PM

I really don't understand what the Hell is going on. We can put a group of people on the moon but we can't fine this guy Osama. What happen to all the Camera's that we have in space. Something is not right. I know what we can and can't do. We need to end this War and bring our Boys home before its too late. If our camera's in space can Zoom in on the ground and read a License plate then lets get this Guy called Osama.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:14 PM

They don`t have to catch Bin laden, Americans are satisfied with Saddam`s head...
Old 11-07-2006, 08:22 PM

I would love to see Hussein either hang or a firing squad. Regardless I think they should put this on pay-per-view. The cable company would make a "killing." Him and that other LOWLIFE BIN-LADEN once they catch him. However in regards to Bin-Laden's case once they catch him they should tie his sorry ass in front of Time- Square and start a line from Manhattan to Los Angeles and let everyone take one swing at that dirtbag.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
I really don't understand what the Hell is going on. We can put a group of people on the moon but we can't fine this guy Osama. What happen to all the Camera's that we have in space. Something is not right. I know what we can and can't do. We need to end this War and bring our Boys home before its too late. If our camera's in space can Zoom in on the ground and read a License plate then lets get this Guy called Osama.
true.... but bin laden IS dead and has been for the longest time, at least thats MHO.... after reading countless things on the net (and those that are run by "freakin idiots") makes me think the guy has been dead for quite some time now... the french have said it, pakistanis have said it, and so have the egyptians i believe

hell i dont wanna go on cuz thats for another thread lol

anyway alot of people are condeming the death penalty, they think he shouldnt hang...well they say that he is guilty of gassing the kurds and there is plenty of evidence that it was IRAN not IRAQ that gassed them, oh well... but i think he is/was on trial for the massacre/extermination/wiping out of some small village that tried to assassinate him in like 86, at least thats from what ive read, not so much about the gassing of the kurds
Old 11-07-2006, 08:45 PM
Platinum Member

Would you mind sending me the links to the articles saying it was Iran (by PM)?? I would be interested in that !!!
Old 11-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Banned

I have to say one thing. The man deserves to die but it definitely should not be televised. I wouldn't want my kids to see and have to explain it to them.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
I have to say one thing. The man deserves to die but it definitely should not be televised. I wouldn't want my kids to see and have to explain it to them.

I agree that part of that...how about pay per view?

Quick Reply: Saddam Hussien