The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Send Thank You Cards To Our Troops

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 06:48 PM

Send Thank You Cards To Our Troops

I got this link today from a fellow HHR owner and it sounds like a terrific idea. You can visit this website, select a card and greeting and Xerox will send a card to a person overseas from you and your family.

Thanks go out to my friend Sharon.

http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1280.html
Old 11-27-2006, 06:55 PM

Thanks for the link Deb. My daughter is in the girl scouts and they are looking for a way to send letters to the troops over there and say thanks. I think this would be a perfect way for them to do this.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:37 PM

Great Idea!!

That's a great thing to do!! I have been looking for a way to get my two daughters involved and i think this is wonderful!! I'm going to have them do letters tonight!!!

You are wonderful!!!
Old 11-27-2006, 08:43 PM

Great idea....

I would just like to throw another 2 cents in here. Here is another idea if you personally know someone that is deployed. When I went overseas last time my Aunt went to an elementary school and set it up with a teacher and the school that the students of that class all wrote me a letter. After writing it the teacher turned it over to my aunt and sent it to me while I was over there. I have to say that was one of the greatest gifts I ever got. I guess it was just something that showed me there were people at home that looked up to me. I still have the letters and as a matter of fact as soon as they told me I was getting ready to deploy again I pulled out the letters and read through them again.