The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

SindyDix Cross Country Trip Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 09:42 AM

I'm not teaching you in the Camaro though, I have an old Plymouth Fury in the back yard that barely works that you can learn in.
Old 12-31-2006, 09:47 AM

okay sounds good!
Old 12-31-2006, 10:20 AM

Well every one after having dinner on 12-30-2006 with SindyDix, Novadiecast, and I Da Z, Stubby needed to chill out after having a Chicago Style Pizza, So he just wanted to Chill out on the Top of Nova's HHr. Now how cool is that.

Old 12-31-2006, 10:21 AM

Nova, you the lucky one.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by O6ChevyHHR
I got a Ride In Casper to, She was going to let me drive but I dont know how to Drive Stick!
She told us all about it, She spoke very highly of you & your family.
Stay Safe

Z
Old 12-31-2006, 03:07 PM

It’s around 2:55 central time and I just got off the phone, giving a weather report to Sindy and she’s now leaving Peoria, IL, heading west to get a pic of the Welcome To Iowa sign. She just left, if I remember right, oldschool and scaleguy. Sorry if I got your screen-names wrong. After that she’s heading down to cross MO on her way westard.

I’ve had the doppler radar on weather dot com up all day, watching the snow. It pretty much fizzled out before it got to this area, flurrys but no accumulation at all and it’s still in the mid 30’s. (down from 50’s yesterday) The snow is moving more north than east now, breaking apart as it goes and Sindy shouldn’t even run into any at all. It will be down the the mid 20’s tonight though. Time to get out the down blankets.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:44 PM

yea She was impressed with me.
Old 12-31-2006, 04:14 PM

It was a great honor to meet up with Sindy in oglesby!! My wife and I met her and had a couple cups of coffee with her and some great conversation!! (she talked about you 06 to us as well!) your parents must be proud of you bud! Z thanx for getting ahold of me and passin my info to Sindy!! Thanx for waitin for us Sindy!! and thanx for the fun!! Shes a Great Gal a real people person!! Be Safe and Happy New Year Sindy!!
Old 12-31-2006, 04:44 PM

Sindy took time for a couple of cups of coffee and time to visit with Rita and I, at our place. We tried to round up a couple of the guys, but it was Deerman's birthday and father57's wife's birthday so they were booked up. We had a very nice visit and enjoyed Sindy's company...Remember anytime anyone is rolling through that the door is always open and the coffee pot is always on...oh and Rita is doing her best to drive Starbucks crazy with her new espersso machine !!! Stubby was kinda' pissed because we weren't cooking, but I had to roll out to work so I owe the little guy some gumbo...Sindy, thanks for taking time to stop by, have a great rest of your trip and Happy New Year !!! Thanks to Z-Man and GDZHHR for keeping everyone informed of Sindy's whereabouts...see you guys very soon !!!...Pat
Old 12-31-2006, 05:06 PM

I am very happy that Sindy was able to meet up with Oldschool & Breez and Scaleguy & Rita.
I am sorry if I called all of you so early in the Morning but I told Sindy I would get her a few meets on the way to visit Riverwind.

I told Sindy I wish I was going with her just to enjoy more of her company and to meet Riverwind.

My Family and I are very proud to have met and spend time with Sindy & Casper. 06chevy & I now have something in common we have both been given a Ride in Casper by Sindy

What a way to start of the new year 2007.

Thanks Sindy and thank you all in the Mid-Central for given a warm welcome to Sindy. ( Hope to see you all on the 27th of Jan 2007 @ World of Wheels)

Da Z's

Quick Reply: SindyDix Cross Country Trip Thread