The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

The Smokers Lounge

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 10:43 AM

The Smokers Lounge

The Lounge
Off Topic PG-13. Introductions, cars, movies, work, relationships...
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

I am glad that this outlet his here to talk to common friends about HOT TOPIC items and see what others feel about pressing issues.

Last edited by ChevyMgr; 05-21-2010 at 01:58 PM. Reason: admin edit per site rules
Old 05-21-2010, 10:51 AM

Smoking sucks so I would prefer a non-smokers lounge While you are correct in posting that this is the area for irrelevant off topic discussions not related to the Chevy HHR you must also realize that the site as a whole has it's own set of guidelines that you agreed to when signing up as a member. I may not agree with them all but as a long time member and a former moderator I appreciate these rules as they have kept this site to a standard I've come to enjoy unlike many other sites.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:57 PM

I don't smoke but it seemed relavent
Old 05-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Platinum Member

I think life will go on.. (non-butt head here too)..
Old 05-21-2010, 01:35 PM

Well if someone doesn't agree with the topic in here, they can go to another smokers room. How about the neighborhood bar, hate smoking too, but would like a nice beverage once in awhile.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Founding Member

B@work, you need to get aquainted with the site rules. They can be found here.

https://www.chevyhhr.net/rules.php

Locked or Deleted Posts - When a post is locked or deleted, it is for a reason. Do not make another post in continuation of the locked or deleted posts or your account is subject to being suspended. Do not make a new post demanding explanation of why a post was locked or deleted. If you would like explanation of a closed or deleted post, respectfully e-mail the moderators.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:34 PM

Hey,

I am not here to shake things up. I love the Forum and the info. I find this section of the forum a GREAT relief, Like a neighborhood bar, "where everybody knows your name." Where people can talk and find things they have in common. I hope that is what everyone uses it for. No malice, just an outlet.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:28 PM

I personally know why this thread was started so I might as well just go off and do my own thing... See how far I get before we have the manager in this one too... If you don't hear from me in a while... My butt might be sore from a boot... I really think it's better when your neighbor has a swimming pool and that way you still get to use it whenever you want but.... that sorry sucker has to do all the upkeep!!!
Ya I really think that way
Old 05-21-2010, 09:40 PM

We all know why this thread was started.
If guys could keep it rational, And use words correctly, And creatively, It would have worked. I tried to prove a point, And i think i did.

Anyway , Love the site, And the freinds on here, And agree with it's guidelines.

And i don't think anybody has been baned from this site , That did'nt deserve it.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by Axleburg
I personally know why this thread was started so I might as well just go off and do my own thing... See how far I get before we have the manager in this one too... If you don't hear from me in a while... My butt might be sore from a boot... I really think it's better when your neighbor has a swimming pool and that way you still get to use it whenever you want but.... that sorry sucker has to do all the upkeep!!!
Ya I really think that way
I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here. How about you live your life the way you want to and I will make sure that the forum rules are followed by all forum members.

It almost appears that you are trying to call me out, and that's not good.

Quick Reply: The Smokers Lounge