The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

The Smokers Lounge

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 11:12 AM

Huh?

This is all very weird and, unless something important was deleted before I saw it, extraordinarily pointless. I don't understand the two posts above concerning some obvious, seemingly profound underlying reason for this exercise in nothing.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here. How about you live your life the way you want to and I will make sure that the forum rules are followed by all forum members.

It almost appears that you are trying to call me out, and that's not good.
If I wanted to call you out I wouldn't tip toe around it I would just do so. I'm a strait shooter (expecting the same no matter where I am) and hate games that lead nowhere. The on and off topic game playing is simply that. As the first post states if you don't like what is being said or stated simply don't read it or return to it. Why isn't that in the rules? I don't think anyone here is looking for a war of words I know I am personally past bickering over stupid stuff in my life. You broke your own rule in the TR thread when you brought up the rules. That was completely off topic. All you simply had to do was pm the people that "violated" the rules and leave it at that. "You" (as in the Administrators) police this place like we are incompetent children all under the age of 12. As long as there aren't any personal attacks or super vulgar language what is the harm? Although you might think I am calling you out personally I am merely stating how I feel about these types of things in general. If you chose to take it as a personal attack I am sorry as that was NOT my intent. This is Cyberspace and all that is really involved are words. This isn't like some biker bar on the wrong side of town that you have to keep a handle on or people will get hurt or property trashed. I think everyone as a whole needs to put some thicker skin before they decide to venture out into the world beyond their bedroom door for the day.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Doctuh
This is all very weird and, unless something important was deleted before I saw it, extraordinarily pointless. I don't understand the two posts above concerning some obvious, seemingly profound underlying reason for this exercise in nothing.
Ya you missed a lot... multiple threads and posts are involved
Old 05-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by Axleburg
You broke your own rule in the TR thread when you brought up the rules. That was completely off topic.
These are the admins rules, I just inforce them. Now it looks like by your reasoning I am doing it again.

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
Locked or Deleted Posts - When a post is locked or deleted, it is for a reason. Do not make another post in continuation of the locked or deleted posts or your account is subject to being suspended. Do not make a new post demanding explanation of why a post was locked or deleted. If you would like explanation of a closed or deleted post, respectfully e-mail the moderators.
If anyone wants to post in the lounge, go for it, just stay within the rules.

And now this thread, which is violation of the site rules concerning deleted posts and threads, is also done. This needs to end it because if it comes up again in the open forum the poster will be dealt with. Take it to PM if you want to chat more about it.

It's time to move on.