The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

SOLD the HHR-2 years ago

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 07:26 AM

DONK wanna be.......
Old 08-03-2010, 07:57 AM

Question Very Surprised at the NEGATIVE comments

First, to set the record straight. I DID own a 2008 Silver HHR SS TURBO,
which I also chose to personalize to MY own taste. I didn't ask anybody if it were ok for me to do any of the modifications to my HHR, nor did I tell any other HHR owner HOW to modify their HHR to their personal taste. I was active on another HHR Forum, I think it was ********* or something like that. But, after I sold my HHR, I sent emails to both forums-this one & the other HHR Forum- that I no longer owned a HHR,and would not be active on their Forums any longer. I kept getting emails from this Forum, asking me to come cast my vote for HHR of the Month, etc. I told them again, that I didn't own a HHR, and didn't feel that I should be included in any HHR Forum activities. Now..since that didn't work, after ALL this time..I chose to show that I wasn't a HHR owner/driver, I sent the pics of my 300C. MAN !! Did the hate come out on those pictures. I'm glad I have an insight on how other people react to things which are not in the normal course of their ideas. I think the old saying," If you can't say anything nice, then say nothing at all ".
But that wasn't the case..anyway..I'll overlook the sad comments, and say "Thanks for your suggestions, I'll take them under advisement" and go forward.
Take care guys , enjoy your HHR's, as I will enjoy my 300C.
Sincerely,
Stan Reeves
aka Lik2race

Name:  shifternew004Medium.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  44.8 KB

Old 08-03-2010, 07:58 AM

X2. Ba-donk-a-donk! Wow way too much "flair". I like the engine dressing, but that car only looks good in a single clean color, and lowered! the interior is no better than ours. I just can't see how people will dump twice as much money is gas for these things that drive like boats, especially when there are so many faster and smaller cars out there. You have your opinion I have mine.

No offense, but I could play "punch bug" with your car, try doing that with mine!

and HEMI is Mopar's code word for -- Straight Road Only--
Old 08-03-2010, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by foolmoon_design
X2. Ba-donk-a-donk! Wow way too much "flair". I like the engine dressing, but that car only looks good in a single clean color, and lowered! the interior is no better than ours. I just can't see how people will dump twice as much money is gas for these things that drive like boats, especially when there are so many faster and smaller cars out there. You have your opinion I have mine.
No offense, but I could play "punch bug" with your car, try doing that with mine!
and HEMI is Mopar's code word for -- Straight Road Only--
Remember what YOU said,and I quote..YOU have YOUR opinion ...I have MINE
Here is the '06 Chrysler SRT8 that I owned, sold it after 20 months-made a small profit. Bought the HHR..

Name:  DarkSide2XXZZQ234Z.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  76.9 KB
Old 08-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by Lik2race
....... I kept getting emails from this Forum, asking me to come cast my vote for HHR of the Month, etc.
Negative.... This month was the first time a voting email was sent out in YEARS! This site has only sent a couple voting emails in the 5+ years of operation, that is another web site that sends out a voting email each month.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Lik2race
Very Surprised at the NEGATIVE comments
Don't be surprised. Many people have nothing better to say so they tend to "attack" new members or those that have not posted much especially if the post does not reflect a GM/Chevy product in a positive light. Seems to be a common habit here for some. Anyhow, I like the 300's and almost got one. Ended up getting a Crossfire instead.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:56 AM

Now, the Charcoal one is fine by me...looks kinda stealthy.
I will admit that I was more than a little surprised to see a white-guy in the reflections of those trunk photos.
Then again, my mother is nearing 60 and she swears chrome is an investment!!!

***just noticed the blue windshield decal in post #22***
*****Park right up front and show that thang off !!!*****
Old 08-03-2010, 08:56 AM

Cool

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
Don't be surprised. Many people have nothing better to say so they tend to "attack" new members or those that have not posted much especially if the post does not reflect a GM/Chevy product in a positive light. Seems to be a common habit here for some. Anyhow, I like the 300's and almost got one. Ended up getting a Crossfire instead.
Be careful what you say, you could be next.
And I stand corrected about the emails about coming here to vote, it probably was the other Forum.. But, I did get a email this month from this Forum.
No big deal... I guess the Admin will ban me for this turmoil I have caused.
No worries, I have no reason to come here..other than to protect my right to do as I wish with MY car.

Here is a pic or 2 of MY HHR...

Old 08-03-2010, 09:00 AM

Hmmmm, all I said is it looked like a cop magnet. I would think that's a complement the way you have it decked out.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:09 AM

Cool

Originally Posted by Greybeard999
Hmmmm, all I said is it looked like a cop magnet. I would think that's a complement the way you have it decked out.
Being a 23 year Law Enforcement Officer, I will say THANKS for the comment..

Quick Reply: SOLD the HHR-2 years ago