The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

theives

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 10:48 AM

A friend of mine walked up on a guy trying to get some items of his car. My friend is a black belt in karate. Needless to say.............. the thief didn't get away. In fact, he had to be helped away.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:54 AM

Take them to a Hog Farm. )
they eat everything flesh tendons bones . )
Old 06-11-2010, 02:26 PM

Just break their fingers so bad they will never be able to use them agian.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by asanti
Wow you crazy Texans! Me though, I'd never kill them if I caught them trying to steal something from me... now maim 'em in order to have them live the rest of their forsaken lives in a wheelchair eating off a tube: HELL YESS! Let them remember who put them there and why! (yup I have an evil sadistic streak in me )

Later
Allex
All these things are great and fun, but if you don't kill them, then it's your word against theirs, and who does the law protect? Thats right, the theives! Kill them and it's case closed!
Old 06-11-2010, 03:32 PM

Dead men tell no tells, but any state if you are good at saying you were in fear of your life, you're legally covered. Texas is just a bit more liberal with where you're carrying your gun when you shoot them.
Razor blades Pyro?? Just be careful, lawsuit a coming, cuz like they said earlier, it's there to protect the evil doers. "I was just looking at his awesome paint job when it Sliced off two of my fingers."......you'd be liable...... and yes they can get around lug locks but why mess with your wheels with lug locks when the guy down the road doesn't have any...it's just a deterrant.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:56 PM

Its not case closed, you still go before a jury about the shooting, then there could be wrongful death lawsuits, civil lawsuits, etc. People should really read the laws and legislation before going out and waiting for something like that to happen. Castle Doctrine and Motorist Protection Act are two different things. Just saying.
The best anti-theft guard is prevention, like keeping your car in the garage, or locked up, no personal belongings, wheel locks, alarms. No 'advertising' your sound system everywhere you go. CCTV if you really feel like it's going to happen, for definative proof.

Originally Posted by tireman1554
All these things are great and fun, but if you don't kill them, then it's your word against theirs, and who does the law protect? Thats right, the theives! Kill them and it's case closed!
Old 06-11-2010, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Kelevanwinkle
Its not case closed, you still go before a jury about the shooting, then there could be wrongful death lawsuits, civil lawsuits, etc. People should really read the laws and legislation before going out and waiting for something like that to happen. Castle Doctrine and Motorist Protection Act are two different things. Just saying.
The best anti-theft guard is prevention, like keeping your car in the garage, or locked up, no personal belongings, wheel locks, alarms. No 'advertising' your sound system everywhere you go. CCTV if you really feel like it's going to happen, for definative proof.
we have been thinking of cctv. and yes remeber the guy here in houston that shot and killed two guys breaking into his neighbors house it was a long trial for him
Old 06-11-2010, 08:03 PM

I don't care what state i'm in,
If i catch someone , F-in with the BAT RIDE, It's foot to temple, Really fast.
I'll worry about the repercutions a bit later.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by JJ's BLACK SS
we have been thinking of cctv. and yes remeber the guy here in houston that shot and killed two guys breaking into his neighbors house it was a long trial for him
Sure do, very long trial because the fact that it wasn't his house he was protecting, but still acting in good faith, which is usually reserved for peace officers.

I'm all for giving theives their just-desserts, but sometimes you can get in just as much trouble as they will.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by edstacoma
One should be able to shoot and kill them. Let them decay as they scum they are.
Move to Texas, and you can. You just have to make sure and kill them, not wound them.